13 and still counting

30-6

19 hours ago, 30-6 said:

Pathetic in what way ?

Bit of fun, nothing else, samboy appreciated it. 

Nobody forced you to look / comment.

What floats your boat in a funny way ?

Certainly not killing - anything - for the sake of it 

As i say -pathetic - and a little bit sad 

Just now, jall25 said:

If this floats your boat in a funny way - i think you may have an issue 

Well not actually killing them for nothing. Trying to cut down on them coming into house with doors open due to hot weather, after probably walking in dog ****.

Don't really float my boat to be honest, probably wrong way to describe it, more of a curiosity on how many I could get with a small bit of bait on a small target area.

Have you never killed a fly, wasp, greenfly, blackfly or used slug pellets ? To protect your garden. Bet you've never been fishing with maggots.

If you never have you are unique. 

Start a poll on here ( I don't know how to ) for " should smelly stinking bluebottles be allowed to fly free ". Asking anyone who votes to give a reason for their answer. Should be good.

I do also target cloths moths. But that's because they eat holes in my t shirts.

And ants.

Spiders I really like, so they are left alone, in fact I feed them.

Have a guess with what ?

Edited by 30-6

47 minutes ago, 30-6 said:

Well not actually killing them for nothing. Trying to cut down on them coming into house with doors open due to hot weather, after probably walking in dog ****.

Don't really float my boat to be honest, probably wrong way to describe it, more of a curiosity on how many I could get with a small bit of bait on a small target area.

Have you never killed a fly, wasp, greenfly, blackfly or used slug pellets ? To protect your garden. Bet you've never been fishing with maggots.

If you never have you are unique. 

Start a poll on here ( I don't know how to ) for " should smelly stinking bluebottles be allowed to fly free ". Asking anyone who votes to give a reason for their answer. Should be good.

As i say pal - Issues

1 hour ago, jall25 said:

If this floats your boat in a funny way - i think you may have an issue 

I bet you’re real barrel of laughs at a party 🙄😂

32 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

forget a airgun i need a double bank of shotguns or even treble bank there like lemons commiting slaughter

fly1.jpg

Got to ask if a hunting sites really for you 

I wonder if having a brain suits you Bob 

What  has this to do with hunting ?

Just now, jall25 said:

Maybe this is all you can manage ? 

2 hours ago, jall25 said:

Maybe this is all you can manage ? 

Have you seen Chewin The Fat  ? now i have a vision of you like that hippy on there saying " COM on the Flies LOL LOL 

38 minutes ago, 30-6 said:

Bigbob, your showing me up. Never seen one like that before.

My bin men comes tomorrow so mine will be gone. I did add another sheet, I'm in the hundreds, you must be in the thousands. 👍

Its the only thing that bothers me about my ferrets , the hot weather draws the fly,s even keeping them clean feeding last thing at night and removing the remains in the morning , I put the carcass remains in a bin then double bag it before putting it in the council bucket and i still could sell maggots by the pint LOL 

Its no worth snaring just now either you pick up a rabbit in a snare the underside of its covered in fly eggs  Roll on the winter LOL 

Used to love my ferrets, great memories. Had a 4 tier all linked cot under a lean to and a 5 foot by 7 foot court to play in.

One thing that always will stick in my mind was driving up to Gloucester on a freezing morning in February and the bushes covered in ice making them look like glistening chandeliers in the early morning light.

I remember when I put them on snow for the first time, they were bouncing around having a great time.

Great little animal.

3 hours ago, 30-6 said:

Used to love my ferrets, great memories. Had a 4 tier all linked cot under a lean to and a 5 foot by 7 foot court to play in.

One thing that always will stick in my mind was driving up to Gloucester on a freezing morning in February and the bushes covered in ice making them look like glistening chandeliers in the early morning light.

I remember when I put them on snow for the first time, they were bouncing around having a great time.

Great little animal.

I also have good memories of when there used to be good rabbit numbers the shifts we put in the numbers , the mileage but most of all the crack we had , Really theres no enough rabbits for me still to have ferrets but i hope they make a come back