Digital money

12gauge82

10 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Personally i feel he is a potentially great politician with a rare talent for being honest.

I wish he would return to the game and make some much needed changes.

🤣 please. The lies about Brexit and the subsequent damage to UK plc. He should be hung for treason.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, oowee said:

🤣 please. The lies about Brexit and the subsequent damage to UK plc. He should be hung for treason.

One man's terrorist and all that!

Seriously though, I hope you can see that banks being allowed to target people who air perfectly legal views they disagree with and effectively make them a non person should not be allowed to happen. It's all ****s and giggles until one day it happens to you!

8 hours ago, 7daysinaweek said:

While for some who bought at the top in 2021 they are currently still underwater, however the majority of holders are in profit.

If they want to sell us cheap Bitcoin, them let em...

I try to think of Bitcoin as tool. 

A hammer is a useful tool if I want to hammer things.

Bitcoin is a useful tool if I want to transact without a third party approving my spending, or if I want complete sovereignty over my money.

Then when you realise there is a finite amount of Bitcoin, and that is an incredibly useful tool for most people to own, even if only as an insurance policy against banks blocking their spending or defaulting,  then the price will only ever increase over a reasonable timeframe. 

Infinite amount of people, limited supply of Bitcoin. 

16 hours ago, oowee said:

Hanged.  It's hanged for treason.

And it if you're going to stretch the definition of treason to 'engaging in activities counter to the interests of the UK', then let's start with these candidates for the rope first;

• Gordon Brown - Signed us up for Lisbon without a referendum*
  • John Major - Maastricht
  • Nick Clegg - Actively & publicly briefed the EU negotiation team against UK gov interests
  • Chris Whitty - no comment necessary
  • Matt Hancock - executing care home residents

*biggest miscalculation ever, I'm pretty sure if one had happened, the UK would've said no, and the EU would've 'recalibrated' their ambitions slightly back more in the direction of a trading bloc, and we'd still be members.

2 hours ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Hanged.  It's hanged for treason.

And it if you're going to stretch the definition of treason to 'engaging in activities counter to the interests of the UK', then let's start with these candidates for the rope first;

• Gordon Brown - Signed us up for Lisbon without a referendum*
  • John Major - Maastricht
  • Nick Clegg - Actively & publicly briefed the EU negotiation team against UK gov interests
  • Chris Whitty - no comment necessary
  • Matt Hancock - executing care home residents

*biggest miscalculation ever, I'm pretty sure if one had happened, the UK would've said no, and the EU would've 'recalibrated' their ambitions slightly back more in the direction of a trading bloc, and we'd still be members.

I wud go with all of that. 

On 20/07/2023 at 22:57, zipdog said:

If they want to sell us cheap Bitcoin, them let em...

I try to think of Bitcoin as tool. 

A hammer is a useful tool if I want to hammer things.

Bitcoin is a useful tool if I want to transact without a third party approving my spending, or if I want complete sovereignty over my money.

Then when you realise there is a finite amount of Bitcoin, and that is an incredibly useful tool for most people to own, even if only as an insurance policy against banks blocking their spending or defaulting,  then the price will only ever increase over a reasonable timeframe. 

Infinite amount of people, limited supply of Bitcoin. 

Mining supply will diminish by half again in the next 8-9 months with the 4 year cycle halving coming up.

Get buying while you can.

Not financial advice of course. 😁