Lotto

Bigbob

3 minutes ago, London Best said:

And how much do you lose every week when you don’t win?

Good question L B , my son in law always told me what he won on the horses but never mentioned what he lost , mind you , I am no longer bothered either way as they are now divorced :lol:

i do the lotto proberly once a mth..............when it first started....about the 4th week ....went into the local shop in cobholm and bought me tabacco and a ticket...came out and found another pound in my pocket ...so i thought why not...went in and bought a second ticket

result...................the first ticket had the first 3 numbers and the second ticket had the rest of the numbers................so i ended up with 2 tenners

stepson won something like 20k one week  early on.......his mum and i never even got a drink...........

1 hour ago, London Best said:

In order to get me to gamble on anything you would have to prise the stake money from my cold, dead fingers.

you log on here everyday ...........thats one hell of a gamble:crazy:

(believe me ....i know)

Edited by ditchman

I was taken by a client to Ascot a couple of weeks ago, they were surprised I don’t gamble and had never even played the national lottery. I tried to explain that it wasn’t a puritanical stance, or a mathematical posturing over those who do, but simply I prefer my money in my pocket and have an awful lot more things I would rather spend it on. When fishing earlier this week one of the Scottish guys described a gentleman from Edinburgh as ‘tighter than three coats of paint’, I thought … I can’t be far off that myself. 

I just use the money i used to buy shooting magazines ( its the same old stuff they recycle anyway ) and the money i bought a paper everyday with , the only regret is my subscription to earth dog running dog i rated that magazine , at least with the lotto i great a small return back and the wife's no moaning when are you going to get rid of those magazines