"Coc-O-Van"

ditchman

got myself some new plates....mums blue &white spode have been relergated to bottom of cupboard.....

made me sauce for the cass'....thought it looked a bit sad...so chucked in 1/2 glasss of Malbec.......big lump of butter in the mash with milk and black pepper...and loads of sprouts ...

oi loikes me sprouts..........i will be gassing orf later no bought a doubt it boi:lol:

P1000884blac.jpg

P1000885blac.jpg

47 minutes ago, ditchman said:

got myself some new plates....mums blue &white spode have been relergated to bottom of cupboard.....

made me sauce for the cass'....thought it looked a bit sad...so chucked in 1/2 glasss of Malbec.......big lump of butter in the mash with milk and black pepper...and loads of sprouts ...

oi loikes me sprouts..........i will be gassing orf later no bought a doubt it boi

P1000884blac.jpg

P1000885blac.jpg

I could easily eat that 😋 you must have some brass buying Brussels 😋 flippin expensive around here.

32 minutes ago, JKD said:

Looks nice but,,,, what happened to the rest of the bottle of Malbec?! 🙈🤣

its Argentinan...Malbec.....bought on a whim...............and it is like drinking bin juice its bloody awful paintstripper....will just use it for cooking

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

oi loikes me sprouts..........i will be gassing orf later no bought a doubt it boi

P1000884blac.jpg

P1000885blac.jpg

Would they be English sprouts , or is is bit early yet as they used to say that the sprouts are at there best once they get the frost on them ? is the meat a couple of bits of Chicken ? , look nice whatever it is  .       MM

Just now, marsh man said:

Would they be English sprouts , or is is bit early yet as they used to say that the sprouts are at there best once they get the frost on them ? is the meat a couple of bits of Chicken ? , look nice whatever it is  .       MM

they are english sprouts...and do you know what ....they taste really nice...which surprised me.....the chicken is nice as well  ..thighs.....6 of them for £3.50 (and they wernt on the cheap shelf).....im having a roast 2 moz...as one of those chicken thighs is quite big....