Boris Johnson GB news

ditchman

2 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

At this rate, it'll be the french trying to stop rubber boats from the UK showing up on their shores πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

at least we can reuse the boats of the ones coming over!! Got to remember Net Zero as well!!🀣

In Wales they have just banned the use of "single use plastics" - I wonder if that includes food wrappings??Β 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, discobob said:

at least we can reuse the boats of the ones coming over!! Got to remember Net Zero as well!!🀣

In Wales they have just banned the use of "single use plastics" - I wonder if that includes food wrappings??Β 

Ah, the good ol' circular economy. Must remember our ESG commitments.

6 hours ago, Penelope said:

ESG commitments

I am beginning to see a swing though in some corporations away from this - as they are finally realising going green isn't on about printing your own dollars

Herz is a classic - went bust - then came back and ordered 100k Tesla's and 65k Polestars - and have now realised that they are too expensive to own with depreciation and everything....

56 minutes ago, countryman said:

I went off Boris when he let his wife have her way on net zero, I all so agree we are going to vote on the lesser idiot to run the Country.Β 

letting Princess nut-nut into the politicle circle was way out of line..............

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

letting Princess nut-nut into the politicle circle was way out of line..............

In the world of the blind the one eyed woman is queen.Β 

Voting BJ was well out of line but lots could see only a cheshire cat. Even the people of Hartlepool (famous for voting for monkeys) were fooled.Β 

Edited by oowee

10 hours ago, oowee said:

Voting BJ was well out of line but lots could see only a cheshire cat. Even the people of Hartlepool (famous for voting for monkeys) were fooled.Β 

tbf Hartlepool was simply about not voting Labour, they had ran the town into the ground and with the council tax constantly being increased (still one of the highest in the country), lots of pointless vanity projects going on squandering cash as if it was in a bottomless pit, it didn't help that the MP at the time (Mike Hill) was both useless and also accused for sexual assault, that and neighbouring (new Tory) towns were seeing improvements, it was simply time for a change.

I'll add that Jill Mortimer doesn't seem to have done much over the years (and any emails to her got auto replies), however she's been in the news recently regarding a murder by an asylum seeker which has highlighted other violent crimes in the town by others.

I wouldn't be surprised if Richard Tice gets voted in next as their HQ is now there and people have little trust for Labour or Torys now

Edited by Deker

16 hours ago, oowee said:

Even though I disagree,Β  that statement made me laugh πŸ˜ƒΒ 

Edited by harrycatcat1