Fentanyl, coming to a street near you

islandgun

10 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Yes, they’re awful; but they’re not the source of drug dealing 🤣

Have worked in Bristols social sector for years now, there was rampant drug dealing long before e-scooters.

Yes but in London they are the favourite mode of transport for many miscreants 

Bag snatchers, phone snatchers etc

In South London they weave in and out of the cars stuck in heavy traffic and pop open the boots to grab what ever they can. 

The scooters are fast too, souped up they will do 40mph and can accelerate like a rocket. Nobody is ever going to catch them

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Drug dealing is tolerated because if we legalised drugs it would deprive a lot of antisocial scumbags of a very good living. Which would mean (being scumbags) they would look for other ways of getting their hands on easy money.

Those 'other ways' would be more visible to the general public and would look like a massive and uncontrollable crime wave. With all the implications for the police and politicians. 

So they look the other way 

W

I used to live next door to a high ranking police officer who told me this too.

He said policing was about keeping the cauldron of scumbags on a constant simmer, occupied / busy within their group and away from the normals.

Take drug dealing away from scumbags as a source of income, and it’s not like they’re going to pull themselves together and get on a bricklaying course the next week.

15 hours ago, clangerman said:

having been trusted enough by a dealer over 12yrs to the extent I carried his coffin when I say endless gear is now moved by scooter it’s fact not a comment 

I do seriously worry about you having access to a gun  ???

On 12/12/2023 at 18:20, clangerman said:

giving the benefit your serious no it’s the gov fault our kids crack arrives faster than deliveroo! common sense dictated you don’t hand drug dealers something unstoppable 

Could you maybe do more to STOP your kids from using drugs     ??

4 hours ago, Westley said:

I do seriously worry about you having access to a gun 

Could you maybe do more to STOP your kids from using drugs     ??

the fact people like you scoff is why drugs are moved by scooter as for gun ownership the feo knows I can’t help who the family idiot married or happy about it my kids have never taken drugs nor will the grand children thanks 

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

the fact people like you scoff is why drugs are moved by scooter as for gun ownership the feo knows I can’t help who the family idiot married or happy about it my kids have never taken drugs nor will the grand children thanks 

I was certainly NOT 'scoffing'  and in my part of the Country, E bikes and scooters are the chosen transport for the gun toting Criminals too. 

clangerman - I don't want to get into an argument, but when you say 

having been trusted enough by a dealer over 12yrs to the extent I carried his coffin

it rings alarm bells for me and it seems Westley. I don't have any friends who are dealers, I would not associate with them, nor would I carry their coffin. 

2 hours ago, Gordon R said:

clangerman - I don't want to get into an argument, but when you say 

it rings alarm bells for me and it seems Westley. I don't have any friends who are dealers, I would not associate with them, nor would I carry their coffin. 

your sound mate if you can’t have fun with the forum oik it’s sad day your both good I wouldn’t be alarmed everyone prob knows someone but just not made aware of it