Nuclear fusion

old'un

10 hours ago, Red696 said:

Some of the contributors on this thread must be great fun at a party…

christ that is a cringing thought ...and quite funny...

just imajine the TV programme...."surprise dinner guests

1. professor mary beard
  2. david attenbough
  3. geoge cloony
  4. some person who is a climate/interstellar/nuclear scientist...........

woooow....i would end up pushing Tramadol up my anal tract...to dull the pain..........

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, islandgun said:

Indeed stick them in every garden and on every home in the country, you will still need fuel to make and to transport, and food to feed the erecters..... I also wish you a happy new year and hope your chosen government [when it gets in] doesn't make a lash up of everything like the current lot 

Yo know full well that is an absolute certainty? Their trough is always full irrespective of brains, ability or morality?

32 minutes ago, old man said:

Yo know full well that is an absolute certainty? Their trough is always full irrespective of brains, ability or morality?

Indeed, its always a case of "My trough runeth over" when they find their promises are un-workable, and they then need to overeat while they can. The only respite for us is to have a different set of faces to mock..😄

2 hours ago, islandgun said:

Indeed, its always a case of "My trough runeth over" when they find their promises are un-workable, and they then need to overeat while they can. The only respite for us is to have a different set of faces to mock..😄

To be honest, my opinion now is that for most they know their promises are unworkable before being proposed, possibly a mixture of uncaring arrogance, self seeking greed and inducement coming from behind closed doors? Not necessarily in that order or proportionality? All  resting assuredly in the knowledge that the trough is open 24 x 7 x 365 should they need a top up?

The difficulty, maybe, is in effecting a change of system whereby they are responsible in some way for their performance against the set criteria they were elected for, way before election time?

1 hour ago, old man said:

To be honest, my opinion now is that for most they know their promises are unworkable before being proposed, possibly a mixture of uncaring arrogance, self seeking greed and inducement coming from behind closed doors? Not necessarily in that order or proportionality? All  resting assuredly in the knowledge that the trough is open 24 x 7 x 365 should they need a top up?

The difficulty, maybe, is in effecting a change of system whereby they are responsible in some way for their performance against the set criteria they were elected for, way before election time?

Public humiliation doesn't work, they seem to thrive on it, stripped of all assets without right of appeal, might work as would imprisonment of all family members, but as they make the rules it probably wont happen..😁

17 hours ago, islandgun said:

Indeed stick them in every garden and on every home in the country, you will still need fuel to make and to transport, and food to feed the erecters..... I also wish you a happy new year and hope your chosen government [when it gets in] doesn't make a lash up of everything like the current lot 

Change is never so easy.

Happy New Year to you. I hope too that the opposition gets in. I doubt it will make any difference other than reduce the speed of decline that comes from two terms of either side. 

21 minutes ago, oowee said:

Change is never so easy.

Happy New Year to you. I hope too that the opposition gets in. I doubt it will make any difference other than reduce the speed of decline that comes from two terms of either side. 

If the current opposition get in, brace for the "freefall" as they have almost same position in everything, except worse than the current incumbents.

5 hours ago, Stonepark said:

If the current opposition get in, brace for the "freefall" as they have almost same position in everything, except worse than the current incumbents.

Except probity, financial oversight, and standards. Either way none of them can get us out of our culture of entitlement. 

22 hours ago, islandgun said:

Public humiliation doesn't work, they seem to thrive on it, stripped of all assets without right of appeal, might work as would imprisonment of all family members, but as they make the rules it probably wont happen..😁

It certainly doesn't, most seem vacuous and intent on our decline but not affecting them? We are in free fall?

There maybe should be a stature that prevents them from doing harm to the general population coupled with the stripping of assets?

On 24/12/2023 at 14:07, Stonepark said:

Things that shouldn't exist? Don't follow the high school level of physics dumbed down so it can be "understood"?

The problem is that like other things.... people are locked into a narrative or paradigm and fail to look, much less understand, and those who do are often excommucated because they don't agree with the "concensus".

Well Galileo was right, the earth is a ball and orbits the sun

Einstein was correct E=mc2

Robitaillie is correct... the sun is a liquid/semi-sold

Vogt was right... the sun micro-novas on a 12,000 yearly basis

Davidson is right... the universe is Electro-magnetic and dark matter doesn't exist

Bought and paid for follow the narritive/consensus scientists are wrong about other things as well such as :-

Climate change & global warming & CO2

COVID virus

Fusion on earth

mRNA vaccines

to name a few

Yes, the ion drive already exists but as noted is simple well understood physics.

Just to bring this back up again. There was a bit on tv this morning about the things The JWT is seeing. 2 year anniversary. 

Apparently it's seen (from just after the big bang) fully formed galaxies and solar systems and super size black holes. It was said these things should take billions upon billions of years to come into being. So how did the get there so quickly.

Just maybe they were there already and the big bang was more a local (in terms of infinite space) event, and we got it wrong. The physics peeps are trying to get these anomalies to conform to our understanding of the universe but maybe there are large chunks of knowledge missing. Like there are chunks missing from the Periodic Table, do we really believe every element in the universe exists on or around this tiny rock orbiting an insignificant star in a average galaxy? I certainly don't.

17 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

Black holes are a science fiction construct that ignore the laws of physics and mathamatics and rely on stars being gaseous (not liquid or solid as they are) to allow for the "collapse" into a supposed black hole.

See the below link for a brief overview of the issues....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHGT0DgvhNM

I'm fairly sure they recently captured the image of one.

16 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

aaahhhhhhhhh   what they caught was "the surrounding effect of one".....you cant see a black hole cause it sucks light and time

5 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Nope, they didn't capture a black hole.

The whole thing is computer generated and.... after "interpreting" the 2\3 pixels they come up with that rendition as below..... It is not a photo but a computer generated representation of what their models think it should look like.

sag-event-image-sm.jpg