Battery jump starters

My Foresters battery has gone flat three times with the interior light being left on.  This week I bought a Ring kit that jump starts your car, so impressed.  Not much bigger than a large mobile phone you charge via a USB connection then plug in the battery leads, connect leave for 30 seconds and turn your ignition key and away you go.  My battery yesterday was flat as a pancake and it started first touch and hardly used any of the battery charge.  £60 or so and fits in your glove box.  Recommended, link attached to the model I bought.  It can also charge your mobile via a USB.

https://www.apd.co.uk/product/ring-rppl200?utm_campaign=Top Products&gclid=CjwKCAiAqNSsBhAvEiwAn_tmxRJlXQuecsnKtzRReiTS-3NUFyro28RLzdmUDcUbc9K1hgWV8qF70hoC5CMQAvD_BwE

Edited by Weihrauch17

41 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

My Foresters battery has gone flat three times with the interior light being left on.  This week I bought a Ring kit that jump starts your car, so impressed.  Not much bigger than a large mobile phone you charge via a USB connection then plug in the battery leads, connect leave for 30 seconds and turn your ignition key and away you go.  My battery yesterday was flat as a pancake and it started first touch and hardly used any of the battery charge.  £60 or so and fits in your glove box.  Recommended, link attached to the model I bought.  It can also charge your mobile via a USB.

https://www.apd.co.uk/product/ring-rppl200?utm_campaign=Top Products&gclid=CjwKCAiAqNSsBhAvEiwAn_tmxRJlXQuecsnKtzRReiTS-3NUFyro28RLzdmUDcUbc9K1hgWV8qF70hoC5CMQAvD_BwE

Take the bulb out 😉

9 hours ago, JKD said:

Was that a 💡moment ? 🥳😆😂

They just don't understand mechanical stuff like a bloke does.

My EX wife would refuse to carry a gallon of petrol in the boot.

But would run out of fuel and yes you've guessed it, I went to the garage, got the container of fuel and drove to her stranded car to pour it in.

She would then be annoyed when I gave her the empty can and said go put some fuel in the car and fill that up for NEXT TIME.

And as for map reading, in the pre Sat Nav days well that was a cracker too.

Okay, head towards the sun and we will find the road home.

She then asked how that would work?

Well, the sun is setting in the west and we need to head west.

I have plenty more...............................:rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

They just don't understand mechanical stuff like a bloke does.

My EX wife would refuse to carry a gallon of petrol in the boot.

But would run out of fuel and yes you've guessed it, I went to the garage, got the container of fuel and drove to her stranded car to pour it in.

She would then be annoyed when I gave her the empty can and said go put some fuel in the car and fill that up for NEXT TIME.

And as for map reading, in the pre Sat Nav days well that was a cracker too.

Okay, head towards the sun and we will find the road home.

She then asked how that would work?

Well, the sun is setting in the west and we need to head west.

I have plenty more...............................:rolleyes:

My wife is fine reading a map...............just as long as you are heading North, where right is right and left is left. Any other direction, forget it!