furum junkie how much are you

jcbruno

i thought i would ask i being 24 married with kids most of the lads my age arent and hit the pubs nightley i unfortunatley cant

well the wife is at work and the kids are asleep forum surfing is what i do narrotic hobbies become a maried mans escape so how many forums do you fellas belong to?

Canadian GUNNUTS

Pigeon Watch

Rimfire Central USA

Awesom hunting& Fishing New Zealand

OZ Deer furums Australia

The Photo Forum

jee i need a life <_<

i thought i would ask i being 24 married with kids most of the lads my age arent and hit the pubs nightley i unfortunatley cant

well the wife is at work and the kids are asleep forum surfing is what i do narrotic hobbies become a maried mans escape so how many forums do you fellas belong to?

Canadian GUNNUTS

Pigeon Watch

Rimfire Central USA

Awesom hunting& Fishing New Zealand

OZ Deer furums Australia

The Photo Forum

jee i need a life <_<

Neil i forgot to ask you, are any of your buddies up for penpals, my mrs has a class of kids who'd dearly like to write to the squaddies overseas or here, let me know if its a possabilty .

Martin

This one all the time - always on in the background at work - makes for a nice mental break (instead of smoking).

Airgun BBS for shopping - don't post there though - interesting topics and good banter gets knocked off quickly by pointless dross and unless you kiss the bottys of about 3 or 4 admin then getting a ban appears to be all too easy.

That's pretty much it.

I used to post on a UFO board. But there are some people there who truly have no life. Posting something that disagrees with one of these people gets a 50000 word response cross-referenced to twenty dozen web pages. Couldn't be ***** with the upmanship and then one night while lashed up on whisky I was faced with a particularly arrogant response from a tinfoil hatted hippy. I responded with a degree of venom that makes me cringe still and makes most of the drunk postings I've read here seem tame and well reasoned. I don't go to that board anymore.

I used to post on a UFO board. But there are some people there who truly have no life. Posting something that disagrees with one of these people gets a 50000 word response cross-referenced to twenty dozen web pages. Couldn't be ***** with the upmanship and then one night while lashed up on whisky I was faced with a particularly arrogant response from a tinfoil hatted hippy. I responded with a degree of venom that makes me cringe still and makes most of the drunk postings I've read here seem tame and well reasoned. I don't go to that board anymore.

Paul you F-ing slay me mate ! By the way hows Hank and Boomhauer ?

all the best yis yp <_<

Name the board and post a link to the post in question.

Can anyone join? <_<

Last time I tried the URL for the UFO board, it was gone. I guess they were abducted.

My brother was keen on forums. Met an American nurse on one, left his missus and married her. Lives in the States now. Bit of a result from my point of view, handy for holidays.

Guest The Outlaw

PW and a couple of Granada forums.

Only because I collect Mk1 granada Coupe's.

I also used to abuse the Drayton Parslow Sporting Clays forum but it all got to bitchy and was taken off line by the chap that ran it.

This one seems cool though.

Tony