6 nations were up and running!

millrace

21 minutes ago, JKD said:

Got to drag this thread back up to the top !!!!!!! 😆😃😆

ITALY,,, ITALY,,, ITALY 🙈🥳🤣🤣🤣 WOW, what a performance 👋👋👋

It really was a great game, I said it was going to be a cricket score if Italy didn't get going and boom they started playing. 

Without doubt Italys best performance, they should have beaten France but their first win in Rome for 11 years.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Italy played extremely well,,,, Scotland not so much 🙈😆

Now it's England v Ireland,,,, predicted score, teens to in the high 20's low 30's.

But,,,,,, 🤷😄

7 minutes ago, JKD said:

Yes, Italy played extremely well,,,, Scotland not so much 🙈😆

Now it's England v Ireland,,,, predicted score, teens to in the high 20's low 30's.

But,,,,,, 🤷😄

To England, right?  Great start! Well, chaotic start anyway!

39 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

To England, right?  Great start! Well, chaotic start anyway!

No, for Ireland to win, but,,,,,,, 🤷 England have [had a rocket up their backsides]  started playing at long last 🙈😆

Not going to predict a final score, just going to enjoy a great game of rugby 😁

Ford is Mr safe, but two drop goal attempts, two missed penalties, that's 12 points gone begging, MS will be on after 10 I'd expect.

Lawrence is doing well, Mitchell is having a great game, much quicker ball, Waboso is playing well.
Furbank is hot and cold, looks good then can't take a pass, or catches in touch, those little errors matter at this level.

Much better first half than I expected, England aren't just kicking away possession, we're playing rugby.

it's going to be close 🙈🙈

13 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Ford is Mr safe, but two drop goal attempts, two missed penalties, that's 12 points gone begging, MS will be on after 10 I'd expect.

Lawrence is doing well, Mitchell is having a great game, much quicker ball, Waboso is playing well.
Furbank is hot and cold, looks good then can't take a pass, or catches in touch, those little errors matter at this level.

Much better first half than I expected, England aren't just kicking away possession, we're playing rugby.

it's going to be close 🙈🙈

Make that 3 misses [drop goal attempts were pathetic!] through the sticks 🤬 Ford isn't having a great game,,,, seems distracted ? Still, it's very enjoyable to watch, at long last 🙈😆

Edited by JKD

34 minutes ago, JKD said:

No, for Ireland to win, but,,,,,,, 🤷 England have [had a rocket up their backsides]  started playing at long last 🙈😆

Not going to predict a final score, just going to enjoy a great game of rugby 😁

It's all very crazy. So much fun!

HOLY SCHMOLEY !!!!!!! What a fantastic game 😀😀😀 A well deserved and hard fought win !!! Who would have predicted that result before kick-off ?!

WOW, just WOW !!! 😮😆😆😆

44 minutes ago, JKD said:

HOLY SCHMOLEY !!!!!!! What a fantastic game 😀😀😀 A well deserved and hard fought win !!! Who would have predicted that result before kick-off ?!

WOW, just WOW !!! 😮😆😆😆

Yes it certainly wasn't as expected.England played proper test match Rugby and MS drop goal was just what was needed Brilliant game.

2 hours ago, JKD said:

Make that 3 misses [drop goal attempts were pathetic!] through the sticks 🤬 Ford isn't having a great game,,,, seems distracted ? Still, it's very enjoyable to watch, at long last 🙈😆

Yet he won a game against Argentina with drop goals in the world Cup 😳

It made me laugh how they kept showing Farrell watching after any missed kicks.

Not sure Ford was at his best, we looked good when Smith came on, but he's still a defensive liability. 

40 minutes ago, wisdom said:

Yes it certainly wasn't as expected.England played proper test match Rugby and MS drop goal was just what was needed Brilliant game.

England's best performance for a while, they played rugby and didn't just kick it away. 

I'm glad Care got his 100th cap, but I was worried everyone congratulating him was going to distract from what was needed.

Big game, we should have been clear with the kicks, and we stole it at the end, but what a great game.

Been at 'pub. Well that was all very mad. What a brilliant, brilliant game of test rugby. England full value for the win; I don't think Ireland played badly, it's just that England, for once in a blue moon, played very, very well! Earl was absolutely titanic

Just now, chrisjpainter said:

Been at 'pub. Well that was all very mad. What a brilliant, brilliant game of test rugby. England full value for the win; I don't think Ireland played badly, it's just that England, for once in a blue moon, played very, very well! Earl was absolutely titanic

Unfortunately I was at work and not in the pub. But I did get paid to watch that marvellous game.  :cool1:

5 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Yet he won a game against Argentina with drop goals in the world Cup 😳

It made me laugh how they kept showing Farrell watching after any missed kicks.

Not sure Ford was at his best, we looked good when Smith came on, but he's still a defensive liability. 

England's best performance for a while, they played rugby and didn't just kick it away. 

I'm glad Care got his 100th cap, but I was worried everyone congratulating him was going to distract from what was needed.

Big game, we should have been clear with the kicks, and we stole it at the end, but what a great game.

Ford definitely looked a bit off,,,, not concentrating IMHO 🤔

If England had lost, he would have been the main target to blame 😕

We definitely had a game plan,,,, that actually worked 😃

3 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Ireland were not on their top game, but still looked like they could step it up and take the win. The yellow card helped our cause no end, but yes,,,, a brilliant game with England in almost top form again 😀

I actually predicted correctly the player of the match just after half time,,,, very solid team performance 😀

27 minutes ago, London Best said:

I said exactly that this afternoon. 
In fact, I have always said it.

So have I, I did wonder if he'd start,  but teams will target him.

I thought he had flattened the Ireland 9, but it was Furbank,  then Lowe ran over Smith to score what looked like the winning try, at this level you can't just be good in attack. 

Ireland,,well to my dying day i will never understand why Murray thought it was a good idea to box kick a line out giving possession back that should have been forwards grinding out time! Po,m poor as he has been all tournament, he was going to retire after world cup and a bit like johneeeeey stayed a year to long,you must cull to evolve! the game it self was a bit odd hairem scarem at times eng vulnerable but signs of some progression but still unbalanced smyth will not be the saviour the commentary make out, but fair play they got the result!

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Missed that, didn't have the subtitles on....................

Pause and rewind old chap 👍🤓

I reckon, with the roof shut,,,, that the humidity will help to get rid of most of the Welsh team's acne/blackheads etc 🙈🥳🤣