6 nations were up and running!

millrace

And were back, new year new selections but seemingly same outcome!!

Genuinely surprised by how easy Ireland won tonight, some great rugby and the great( but shd have retired 2 yrs ago!) Johnnnnnnneeeeeeey not missed!

Looking forward to seeing how the others set up with squad changes!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JDog said:

One of the most impressive wins in the history of the six nations.

France didn't help themselves but Ireland were great, just shows how good their squad was.

A fantastic win in France when all the crowd is against you.

3 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

The important match is this afternoon in Rome.

😅😅😅

I really wanted to see England put out a fresh attacking team, after all its just Italy. But then they've named Ford at 10 🙄 same old...

Wales v Scotland should really show where those two are at 💪💪

55 minutes ago, Mice! said:

France didn't help themselves but Ireland were great, just shows how good their squad was.

A fantastic win in France when all the crowd is against you.

😅😅😅

I really wanted to see England put out a fresh attacking team, after all its just Italy. But then they've named Ford at 10 🙄 same old...

Wales v Scotland should really show where those two are at 💪💪

This doesn't surprise me. Given how many experienced players are missing through injury or just unavailable, a completely rooky team would have been a huge risk. We're the only team with an unblemished record against Italy, it'd be nice to keep that going!

20 minutes ago, derbyduck said:

Just Italy ?🤔

😅😅 I know, it's not supposed to look like this.

Look at England's front row now, Cole and Marler, I know Cole has just come on, but surely we have younger fellas coming through. 

We've had two matches and we already know who will finish first, second and sixth. A really poor all round display from England. Italy make way too many mistakes to trouble any team that actually knows how to play rugby, so I'm pretty sure Wales will beat them. So it's all about who will finish third to fifth. Not an inspiring competition!

Yes, England were poor and not convincing, but there are quite a few new names in the squad trying to gel and fit in with very experienced players.

POTM in his England debut. Rebuilding is going on,,,, give them a break 🤭😆

49 minutes ago, Mice! said:

😅😅 I know, it's not supposed to look like this.

Look at England's front row now, Cole and Marler, I know Cole has just come on, but surely we have younger fellas coming through. 

:lol: there was only Marler when I posted , then along came old king Cole LOL.

50 minutes ago, JKD said:

Yes, England were poor and not convincing, but there are quite a few new names in the squad trying to gel and fit in with very experienced players.

Can't. Went fishing this morning and blanked. No mercy, only misery from me tonight.

8 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Can't. Went fishing this morning and blanked. No mercy, only misery from me tonight.

😅😅😅

1 hour ago, JKD said:

Rebuilding is fine, but they need to play rugby, Marler popping balls up instead of plowing in? It looked like they'd had a few days together not weeks, then loads of changes at the end always makes a mess of things.

53 minutes ago, derbyduck said:

:lol: there was only Marler when I posted , then along came old king Cole LOL.

I know,  when he came on I thought really 🙄🙄 I wanted to see a young fresh team, not same old...

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

We've had two matches and we already know who will finish first, second and sixth. A really poor all round display from England. Italy make way too many mistakes to trouble any team that actually knows how to play rugby, so I'm pretty sure Wales will beat them. So it's all about who will finish third to fifth. Not an inspiring competition!

Let's hope England get into gear for Wales and Scotland 🙈🙈