My Alpex LRF 4K Experience With A Red letter Night On The Rats

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

really impressed on the clarity of the sight picture......you are on top form yet again....

well worth the watch as usual :good:

do you blow kisses at any other animals ?

The rats gets more kisses than her in doors Ditch 😂👍

9 hours ago, john deere said:

How does the PBIR-X compare to Ian Blackwoods IR Simon.

I have never used Ian's IR John so i can't really say i know the PBiR X is a very very clean beam but i have seen Ian's videos too and they are very very clean also so they prob both on a par.

4 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

Was looking through one on Friday very clear pic in day time shooting nice video as well 

After trying many ir torches, I now use a Solaris SRX which is superb. In good conditions, I can 'see' a known 450+ yards easily. Mine is used on a Vulpine Mk 3 NV scope.

5 hours ago, john deere said:

👍

👍👍👌

25 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

After trying many ir torches, I now use a Solaris SRX which is superb. In good conditions, I can 'see' a known 450+ yards easily. Mine is used on a Vulpine Mk 3 NV scope.

The Solaris is a good IR Steve to be fair 

6 minutes ago, simon6ppc said:

👍👍👌

The Solaris is a good IR Steve to be fair 

I meant to say, another excellent video, Simon, and thanks for adding them. I agree with you regarding head shooting. Many times I have viewed video's where the quarry, be it rats, rabbit's and/or foxes have been shot in the body etc, only to die a slow death. No matter what we kill, we owe it to them to make it quick and humane.

35 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

Hi Steve i got a few IR laser torches including PBir but my go to is the Dragonfly if using NV  i shoot all my fox with Thermal love it  no ir for them to look at especially if you got one that has been shot at with an ir  

ME to Simon i meant the video you are in as well good shooting 

Edited by Rim Fire