Free Shotgun

nnorman32

1 hour ago, enfieldspares said:

Hello AlfieH. I am near M1 J21A. Use postcode LE9 2AL as a rough guide. I am under a half a mile from there....so near enough to work out how to get here but without compromising my  

Edited by AlfieH

PM replied to. I'll get some pictures up by Monday afternoon. Herewith the pictures.

It is a Winchester Cooey Model 84 in 12 bore with 2 3/4" chambers and in proof (UK Proof marked) with some pitting to the barrel. But nevertheless externally as seen in good reasonable condition. It came as "a pair" at auction with a Spanish single barrel 12 bore. The Spaniard I will keep (that was always the intention) to test future homeloads when steel shot becomes obligatory. So the Winchester Cooey which I have not fired is and always was surplus to my needs. 

Free with first refusal to AlfieH and his "Yes" or "No". Transfer face to face onto a valid SGC which must have a vacant space on the correct Table 2.

01010321.JPG

01010322.JPG

01010323.JPG

Edited by enfieldspares

Hello

Thank you all for your kind words, all sorted now and another member has a shotgun due to the post.

N.

On 30/03/2024 at 12:13, nnorman32 said:

Hello.

Bit of a long shot but has anyone in the Yorkshire area got a Over and Under 12g going free?

N.

All sorted now thank you.