A Plea for Perspective

badgerman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few people dislike immigration, unless it affects themselves.

Strange fact that.

I sell in Bradford (as well as other places), and most parts of it ain't the UK anymore.

I have an Asian family in my avenue, and lovely folk they are. It's just that I don't want to be a minority in my own avenue.

I don't blame the immigrants, because if I had come from where they have come from, then I would want to come here too.

Who to blame (here we go), well the politicians of course for branding anyone with misgivings as racist.

Better stop now before I end up being branded as racist.

Don

The two sides to this debate appear to be dependant on where you live.

If you live in a nice white or middle class area (i.e. not a **** hole) then lifes not looking too bad and there is hope.

Take a trip inside the M25 or to Bradford, Birmingham or Leeds (i.e. a **** hole) and all of a sudden the future ain't looking that rosey and the issues of immigration are right in your face 24/7 (unless you are about to move out of your **** hole to somewhere nice).

Walk a mile in a man's shoes.

Very well put mung :blush::good::oops:

i can see this getting closed soon if not there may be a few banned members , me being one of them .

No not racist but enough is enough :good:

i do live in white middle class area thats the problem i know whats coming 20 years old you know jack **** mate but i still respect your right to your views

Problem is that the BNP prey on and off people in marginalised areas (i.e. **** holes) who are out numbered and don't want to be there or rather would like to be there but not in a minority in their own country.

I ain't got many answers, but what I do know is:

One is, the BNP aren't the answer.

Two, restrict immigration now and deport the dross (or are we too late and will Europe let us)

Three, let my gran run the Country.

Problem is that the BNP prey on and off people in marginalised areas (i.e. **** holes) who are out numbered and don't want to be there or rather would like to be there but not in a minority in their own country.

I ain't got many answers, but what I do know is:

One is, the BNP aren't the answer.

Two, restrict immigration now and deport the dross (or are we too late and will Europe let us)

Three, let my gran run the Country.

:good::oops::lol:

WOW

Mungler said something sensible! :good:

FM :blush:

I dont mind immigration, my workmate is polish and we get along very well. But what I cant stand is the ones that dont work and that the government is acting to slowly like not building bigger or more hospitals, schools and housing. If the government are making so much money from immigration where is it going, I tell you where it is going, it is funding nuclear weapons an illegal war and MP's.

The two sides to this debate appear to be dependant on where you live.

If you live in a nice white or middle class area (i.e. not a **** hole) then lifes not looking too bad and there is hope.

Take a trip inside the M25 or to Bradford, Birmingham or Leeds (i.e. a **** hole) and all of a sudden the future ain't looking that rosey and the issues of immigration are right in your face 24/7 (unless you are about to move out of your **** hole to somewhere nice).

Walk a mile in a man's shoes.

Very well put mung :lol:;):good:

i can see this getting closed soon if not there may be a few banned members , me being one of them .

No not racist but enough is enough :lol:

i do live in white middle class area thats the problem i know whats coming 20 years old you know jack **** mate but i still respect your right to your views

I live in a white middle class area in the middle of a **** hole :oops::lol: I'm surrounded by the **** hole that is Greater Manchester, and it gets closer every year :good:

I agree, though it has been said many times already on these threads, it's easy to spout peace, love and understanding when the only signs you see of immigration are a few chicks picking your sodding apples :lol: :lol: :lol: But I'm hardly surprised that the likes of our young friend from Birmingham, living in a **** hole flat with his partner and 3 kids, the only white man in town, getting gobbed on daily by the local Sharia Mafia, isn't listening to the peace message :good:

Any infomation on the whereabouts of the chicks picking sodding apples would be greaty appreciated. Especially your pert eastern-european sort.

:good::lol: :lol: They're all in Suffolk. There's none round here, we just get the slappers with the Albanian pimps :good:

Aye, I must admit that the ones I see in city centre Manchester look nothing like the ones from certain $19.99 a month websites.

Dear badgerman

I think it is good that you think the future is looking good,you are young and sound very sensible and i hope you still think that when you reach the ripe old age of forty.As you say you are more intouch with the younger generation here are some statistics from muslims of your generation.

The majority of muslims living in britain feel they have nothing in common with british people.

58% believe most of the problems in the world are because of arrogent western attitudes.

25% believe councils are right to ban xmas adverts

This is where the real problems start!

74% want woman veiled

37% want their kids to go to a muslim school in the uk

36% believe anyone who converts from the muslim religion to another one should be punished by death

41% want to live by sharia law

98% percent said they would not fight for britain

48% said they WOULD fight for bin laden

7% said they ADMIRE al-qaeda

1.9% said it is JUSTIFIED to kill british citizens with acts of terrorism.

These are surveys carried out on16-24 year old muslims currently living in our country,exactly the age group you will grow up with and claim to be so intouch with.

NICE FUTURE EH!

Any infomation on the whereabouts of the chicks picking sodding apples would be greaty appreciated. Especially your pert eastern-european sort.

:lol: :lol: ;) They're all in Suffolk. There's none round here, we just get the slappers with the Albanian pimps :good:

Aye, I must admit that the ones I see in city centre Manchester look nothing like the ones from certain $19.99 a month websites.

This is Olga...

uglyfk2.jpg

You can find this little hottie round Sackville Street with her trusty pimp, Vlad the Impaler. These must be two of the useful immigrants people keep telling me are making such a contribution to our society :good:

Dear badgerman

I think it is good that you think the future is looking good,you are young and sound very sensible and i hope you still think that when you reach the ripe old age of forty.As you say you are more intouch with the younger generation here are some statistics from muslims of your generation.

The majority of muslims living in britain feel they have nothing in common with british people.

58% believe most of the problems in the world are because of arrogent western attitudes.

25% believe councils are right to ban xmas adverts

This is where the real problems start!

74% want woman veiled

37% want their kids to go to a muslim school in the uk

36% believe anyone who converts from the muslim religion to another one should be punished by death

41% want to live by sharia law

98% percent said they would not fight for britain

48% said they WOULD fight for bin laden

7% said they ADMIRE al-qaeda

1.9% said it is JUSTIFIED to kill british citizens with acts of terrorism.

These are surveys carried out on16-24 year old muslims currently living in our country,exactly the age group you will grow up with and claim to be so intouch with.

NICE FUTURE EH!

chilling reading is that mate, for our breath of fresh air.

why do you all have to be so negative all the time . and then when someone do come up with a fresh outlook on things .hound him just to make yourselfs look big .perhaps it peoples attitudes that are really running this country down . not colour or race but attitudes .

suzy

RE-READ THE POST

It is all about attitude!!

Its all about fairness. Say for instance that a Muslim from Iran comes over here and demands that he wants xmas baned etc. It gets granted. But what would happen if I went over to Iran and say that I want their religous festival baned I know what will happen to me I will get my head cut of in front of a camara. Now these people come over here to live and they should respect the natives and then they will probably get respected back, but I dont like the idea of putting a load of Muslims in one area how are we supposed to intergrate with them because we will feel that we are not welcome. And I think that they should start speaking out for the UK, if they dont like the laws here they should go back cause if this country is so unfair for them I am sure that there country is much better for them.

Alot of people tend to jump on the band waggon without having a full appreciation of the facts. Couple this with a disgust and frustration of this Britishness Quash and you get violent outbreaks of blame at minority groups who are in the public eye. You hit the nail on the head when you talk of leadership misguidance and the PC brigade, bring back common sense.

I do have concern about the invasion of immigrants though. I know quite a few Pols, cheqs, etc who hold management positions. Where possible I always have a discussion about what drew them to England, do they like it here and will they return. In almost every case, they were enticed by money, don't really like it here and intend to return in 10 - 15 years when they have earnt enough to support themselves upon thier return, obviously making the most of currency value and rates of exchange. Thats not the best step forward for this country in my view. But then again, the Australians have been doing this for years in our country!

we have been doing it in other countries for over a 100 years

:good::lol: :lol: They're all in Suffolk. There's none round here, we just get the slappers with the Albanian pimps :good:

Yes there is a lot in suffolk.

Over 40 polish workers on the estate working at the moment. I had a muntjac on the back of the truck the other day and I gave it to a group of four of them. They ate every last bit of it- they were even chewing the leg bones with the hoof still on over a week later.

And before you all ask they were female, pert and truly stunning.

well clearly the two opposites are not going to agree on this issue so it isnt going anywhere any more. however, as both sides recognise several problems concerned with immigration and integration the next issue to consider i suppose would be what is the solution?

as stated, from my view immigration must be limited to qualification according to merit as defined by Britain's requirements.

integration through mutual understanding and government support for British values in the face of (in my view[a]) the PC brigade, as opposed to predominantly ethnic minorities fighting against British culture. (the opposing view).

i'm not saying is not relevant, i'm just saying it is over-played. rather than go over whether this is right or wrong however, if this is your view, what do we do?

i mean for all those who stand by is there anything constructive and realistic that can be done?

cheers, BM.

well clearly the two opposites are not going to agree on this issue so it isnt going anywhere any more. however, as both sides recognise several problems concerned with immigration and integration the next issue to consider i suppose would be what is the solution?

as stated, from my view immigration must be limited to qualification according to merit as defined by Britain's requirements.

integration through mutual understanding and government support for British values in the face of (in my view[a]) the PC brigade, as opposed to predominantly ethnic minorities fighting against British culture. (the opposing view).

i'm not saying is not relevant, i'm just saying it is over-played. rather than go over whether this is right or wrong however, if this is your view, what do we do?

i mean for all those who stand by is there anything constructive and realistic that can be done?

cheers, BM.

Yers I will go along with your wise council my friend, good luck.

Dustyfox yesterday

If the government are making so much money from immigration where is it going, I tell you where it is going, it is funding nuclear weapons an illegal war and MP's.

Not sure which Government you are meaning here DF but i do not see the Brittish Government making any money from immigration - and as an example I offer the Tax Credits that immigrants are able to apply for - and get even for their partners and family back home.

BM has expressed his point of view and it is a positive one - I say good for him and why should we old pessimists rain on his parade? After all, his age group are the ones who can do something positive about the Government of this country - and the first thing needed is to get rid of the sycophants in place today. When we get to the satge of having politicians more concerned with pleasing the people of this country and re-establishing a national identity rather than this multi-cultural society - at any cost - the better for Britain. If the Government are not concerned with being British but being a world stage player instead - Britain will lose out. That is you and I folks!

I too welcome the immigration of other peoples to this country but, it must be about wanting to come here to be a part of what made Britain GREAT at an earlier stage in its life and not just to be in a country where the Government allows you to import your values and beliefs and then hold the host country to ransom over these.

I think it should be more about "You want to come and live in Britain?" "Then here are the rules - agree to abide by them or you can leave again NOW!" You will be allowed to follow your main faith but you will not get any additional favours due to this or because of the colour of your skin". You will respond first and foremost as a Brittish citizen - knowing full well the implications of that - or you will face deportation immediately". If you want to contest that - then you will do so from the comfort of your own country or from another of your choice but it will not be from within these shores - then we will see how serious you are about wanting to remain in Britain." "You will not be allowed to send money home to your parent country - in accordance with the same ruling as applied by many other countries on this planet - ie we are not going to finance any other countries poverty or welfare schemes from the united kingdom - you want to benefit from these - then apply to become a Brittish citizen and enjoy your life here along with the rest of us".

Use your votes wisely people, forget all the old arguments about class war and priveleges that have earmarked elections from all those years ago. Look at what is happening in the country now and change those who are doing little to help sort out the mess we are in - if need be, spread vote to ensure we get the right mix from local councils to MPs.

I think we all need to have at least one positive eye to the future and what younger contributors like BM can make us stop and think about what we ourselves are or have become. In many respects, due to our own lethargy and inaction politically - and perhaps not giving too much thought to why we vote for any political group or party - and that is what most of these parties depend on us doing. We need to give our politicians a harder time than they get already - lets face it - we pay them well enough for the privelege of letting them mess up our country!

Pushkin :good:

http://www.1914-1918.net/died.htm

give me one good reason why these men lost there lives and many more besides.

fighting for a country they loved, and for what, for it to be turned into a dumping ground for the dregs of the earth .

one good reason and i might change my attitude, until someone does i will keep buying the poppys.and never forget.