Sausicaulimaccachee

ditchman

10 minutes ago, old'un said:

dont judge a book by its cover

whats the matter with you...havin a bad day ?............its Sausage-cauliflower-maccaroni-cheese..................as in the title

39 minutes ago, London Best said:

I bet he’s given a lot of old Fannies a run for their money!

yew dirty ***.................

55 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

A superb macaroni bake that is, by my observative culinary standards anyway.

Ditchy, I bet you would have given old Fanny Cradock a run for her money in her day.

whats the difference between Fanny Craddock and a jog in the park ???

jog in the park is ...a pant in the country

and fanny craddock is a **** in the pantry

2 hours ago, old'un said:

Yeah, I know what you mean, do you miss the company though?

i did for a while but not now........her having dementia and dieing 2 years ago......to me and everone else she died 11 years ago.....there are several versions of dementia ..and she had the worst kind........all i remember of her now is utter hate.......when she got taken into care i was at the end of my tether...she was violent...dirty...unclean...wicked...lieing...scheming................and that is really all i remember of her............i find it difficult to remember the times when she was on game shoots with me working the dogs....or bringing me lunch up to the road head in africa.....and so many other things which i have difficulty remembering

So sorry to hear that, hope you are feeling a lot better these days and don't forget you always have your mates on here to extract the urine out of you, all done in the best possible taste though. ;)

Looks very tasty - not sure on the Macaroni though, I'm quite comfortable using Pasta but I have no idea how it works.

Read you post regarding your wife Ditchy, what can I say? Sounds like you went through hell, glad to find you have a brilliant sense of humour and have found some pleasure in cooking. Respect.

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

Looks very tasty - not sure on the Macaroni though, I'm quite comfortable using Pasta but I have no idea how it works.

Read you post regarding your wife Ditchy, what can I say? Sounds like you went through hell, glad to find you have a brilliant sense of humour and have found some pleasure in cooking. Respect.

cheers mate.....:good:.......what dont kill you will make you stronger

1 hour ago, billytheghillie said:

Aye he seems to be doing well with all his fancy cooking, and not much sign of Satans Diarrhoea, maybe ive weened him off it 👍 

you are alright/safe for tomorrow and the dayafter