Election leaflets

ditchman

Got shed loads of gumf in the letterbox this morning including a sealed envelope...with 2 sided letter from Richi Soonak......obviously it was one of so many million.....but the thing is halfway down in Black bold letters....he says ...ney tells me.... NOT TO VOTE REFORM........:w00t:

now.................i joined Reform 3 days ago .....so how the **** does he know im going to vote Reform...??????????

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

It says that on all of them - Reform has them rattled and I suspect lieboor are starting to twitch as well.

pheww...................thank god for that

14 minutes ago, scolopax said:

Voting reform will hand a huge majority to Labour.  Like UKIP they have little chance of winning any seats themselves but will take millions of votes away from the Conservatives.  Simple. 

Voting Conservative will hand a huge majority to Labour and will be a continuation of the failing political system that has shafted working people for decades.

26 minutes ago, scolopax said:

Voting reform will hand a huge majority to Labour.  Like UKIP they have little chance of winning any seats themselves but will take millions of votes away from the Conservatives.  Simple. 

You don’t think they’ll win a single seat? I’d be surprised if they come away with less than 5.

I’ve yet to decide whether I vote Reform or Conservative. Labour will very likely achieve a majority win either way.

34 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Lib Dem leaflets came through the door, Went straight in the Green Bin, Why ? Layla Moran 👎

i would ...just out of shear spite...

14 minutes ago, Genghis said:

You don’t think they’ll win a single seat? I’d be surprised if they come away with less than 5.

I’ve yet to decide whether I vote Reform or Conservative. Labour will very likely achieve a majority win either way.

45 minutes ago, scolopax said:

understand what you say............but at the end of the day when you go to bed...i will sleep better knowing i did the right thing