COST OF FUEL......

trakker01

WHATS HAPPENING?:lol:?:lol:

, US FUEL �2.20/30 A GAL...

EUROPE 30-50 EURO A LTR......

IS THIS A NATION OF EXTEEMLY RICH, OR JUST BONE IDLE CARE FREE PEOPLE...:lol::good:

NEARLY �6 A GAL OR MORE, & NOWT HAPPENING........HUH!!! :ninja:

& DON'T COMPLAIN IF YA DIDN'T VOTE.... :huh:

IF THE STEETS WERE GOLD LINED & SPOTLESS, SCHOOLS HAD FANTASTIC RESULTS,HOSPITALS & PENSIONS WERE GOOD...ETC ETC .OK BUT THEY AINT ........WHERE THE * IS ALL THE MONEY GOING !!!

AVERAGE TAX PER PERSON IN UK 52-57% +, YOU TELL ME. :rolleyes: ..DON'T SAY YA HOUSE HAS GONE UP IN VALUE COS IT AINT, YOU'VE JUST BEEN MUGGED....A HOUSE IS A HOUSE..............YOU PAY COUNCIL TAX TO VALUE.... :lol: �1000X 10 YR = �10 K TAX :(

THATS MY 10 BOBS WORTH...............PHEW....... :drinks:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most expensive place for petrol over here is £1.26 (converted) per litre. I've been paying £0.84 per litre locally for quite a while now, and as the saying goes, the only way is up. Next set of wheels I get will be able to burn an alternative to petrol/diesel, fed up burning my money. There's better things to spend it on, like ammo :rolleyes:

I couldn't agree more,

I am currently trying to find a regular suplier for red diesel as making your own biodiesel seems like a messy way to ****** up an engine

I think you will find using red diesel in cars is illegal, its for farm machinery only, hence the red dye.

LPG round here is around 40p per litre.

You are quite right using red diesel is illegal, well technically getting caught using it is the illegal part :rolleyes:

But then again, ripping off the normal working class person with stealth taxes and prices rises well out of sync with inflation ought to be the illegal part

The reason why petrol is going up is cause Mr Brown put income tax from 22p a £ down to 20p a £. He gives from one hand and takes from the other hand.

Edit: and he is putting up the tax by 4 pence over the next twelve month's.

Labour are lying ****bags. They said they would freeze tax on fuel for three years and that was a year and a hlaf ago.

Getting caught is very easy, just get your car booked in for an MOT or Service, the red dye colours your filters which is almost impossible to remove.

Get a gas conversion if you are that bothered about fuel prices :lol:

thr more gets 'gas' the more it rises..'catch 22' don't bother ! :drool:

Two thirds of the fuel price is tax :lol: I thought we paid road tax for the privelege of driving without being taxed again. And I'd like to know where all the money goes as it certainly doesn't go back into the up keep of the roads not judging by the standards of them round here. They are full of pot holes and never seem to get repaired. If things carry on with another fuel duty rise in March looks like I'll have to get the push bike out of the shed.

I couldn't agree more,

I am currently trying to find a regular suplier for red diesel as making your own biodiesel seems like a messy way to ****** up an engine

I think you will find using red diesel in cars is illegal, its for farm machinery only, hence the red dye.

LPG round here is around 40p per litre.

why dont you register your vehicle for agricultural purposes ? it costs nothing.

why dont you register your vehicle for agricultural purposes ? it costs nothing.

delete this and pm me please. :drool::lol:

more info please before the rush.

me too !!!!!! crop sprayer......mmmmmmm..... :drool:

i know a breif in n.Yorkshire that backed a guy up for using 'red' he was dipped on the road by his home, a local farmer sided & said , the guy helped him with hay collection...the previous day......IT WAS THROWN OUTA COURT ....& the guy cleared.

:lol:

:drool::drool::lol: on the other side of your face.

do you want to see how to do it ?

i have two vehicles registered for agricultural purpose and by the way both are tax & mot exempt.

first one is a 1996 ford transit beavertail with lift and the other is a landrover 80 swb with winch fitted.

both can be run LEGALY for the purpose mentioned when registred IN MY CASE RECOVERY of vehicles- machinaery in areas known to be rural. it is not what you know mate you'v just got to know how to do it. :lol: and i DO

delete this and pm me please. :drool::lol:

more info please before the rush.

me too !!!!!! crop sprayer......mmmmmmm..... :drool:

i know a breif in n.Yorkshire that backed a guy up for using 'red' he was dipped on the road by his home, a local farmer sided & said , the guy helped him with hay collection...the previous day......IT WAS THROWN OUTA COURT ....& the guy cleared.

:lol:

multi millionaire, entrepreneur,faulty towers owner.

tight ***. :lol::lol: