when the time comes to die

roadkill

How many ppl belive that god or jesus is true , or think it is a load of old stories made up to give ppl hope that they are not just here to have sex and die . what do ppl think is going to happen when they die??

will we move on to a higher level

will we be with green little ppl

will we be in heavan

or will we just rot away to the ground and the end is simply the end

How many ppl belive that god or jesus is true , or think it is a load of old stories made up to give ppl hope that they are not just here to have sex and die . what do ppl think is going to happen when they die??

will we move on to a higher level

will we be with green little ppl

will we be in heavan

or will we just rot away to the ground and the end is simply the end

Crikey that's a heavy one !

Live while you can, you are a long time dead (dust), there's nowt more !

I used to call myself an Atheist but why is it I always look up when I need a comforting thought. Having something to believe in can help you through times when you need it most, when your at your most vulnerable. What you believe in is entirely up to you. God does exist but not in a physical sense, it is the simple belief of hope held my billions of people. Religion has grown beyond this and so to have the beliefs, but i'm not going there.

Simply for me, I am not religious and when I die I believe I will be dead. Most likely I will make a small ascension but only up a chimney and blown about by the wind. With what is left of me, I hope to be scattered on the unmarked grave of my still born sister. Hopefully I will have made my mark on family and friends and will live an eternal life in their memories.

I used to call myself an Atheist but why is it I always look up when I need a comforting thought. Having something to believe in can help you through times when you need it most, when your at your most vulnerable. What you believe in is entirely up to you. God does exist but not in a physical sense, it is a simple belief held my billions of people. Religion has grown beyond this and so to have the beliefs, but i'm not going there.

Simply for me, I am not religious and when I die I believe I will be dead. Most likely I will make a small ascension but only up a chimney and puffed about by the wind. With what is left of me, I hope to be scattered on the unmarked grave of my still born sister. Hopefully I will have made my mark on family and friends and will live an eternal life in their memories.

i would say the same as you , as with believeing there is a this great man in the sky then why does all of ths bad things that go off in this world happen and god would step in to protect ... also the bible has been changed by so many

i do go to church at xmas with my mum as i think its nice and like you when things go tits up and im at my darkest hour i pray to god strange hey ...

Guest The Outlaw

Not sure about any of that God stuff, I think Jesus walked this planet but not as we have been told he did.

I will find out when I go so my religon is Jedi untill the big day.

I hope to live on in someone else though.

I am not going to poison the ground either, I will go "up in smoke"

Tony

Think I believe in Aliens before God...yep they are out there :lol:

But when im gone and if I come back, it will be as an armoured plated Pigeon...god how i will chuckle at all of you trying to bring me down ;):lol::lol::D:good:

I tell the kids that when im gone, they can scatter my ashes down on the Avon River down by where i live....as i love it down there when im doing a bit of fishing

I wish I had a faith, and I am jealous of those that do but for some reason I just cant believe that there is anything after death. I would love to believe that there is something, because I am genuinely scared of dying and there being nothing afterwards.

I wish I had a faith, and I am jealous of those that do but for some reason I just cant believe that there is anything after death. I would love to believe that there is something, because I am genuinely scared of dying and there being nothing afterwards.

Better safe than sorry if there is heaven and hell, but the thing that puts me off faith is that they think the earth was made 6000 years ago

I honestly believe that religion was created invented by man to control the masses. However, that is not to say religion is a bad thing. If it gives people strength and comfort when they need it, what is wrong with that?

As too if there is a God or life ever after? We will all find out one day.

I,ve seen some strange stuff.Dying old fellers,seconds before death talking to their other halves "up there".Am I convinced?Not a bit.What I firmly believe in is continuity.When one of us goes,another one is popping out somewhere or other.I really wish i could be convinced there was something other than this dimension,but I dont see why there should be.

church of turkey sounds good to me :lol:;):lol:

dont worry guys there is a light at the end of the tunnell, its god with a flame thrower...... if you believe in that sort of thing

i suppose the closest thing to a religon i believe in would be the gia/motherearth theory....from the earth we come to the earth we return

lee :good:

I don't believe any of it. The end is the end and that's all you get. You don't come back as a rabbit or a horse or anything else. End of...

I don't slag religious people off, I wish I had faith, it would make the **** times that much easier and give me something to believe in, but I can't make myself believe in it.

I don't think we have "souls" either, load of ******** :lol:

"Soul" is a kind of music. Other than that, it's just a word :good:

Souls, spirits, ghosts, visions, miracles, saints, sinners, devil, heaven, hell, angels - cobblers ;):lol:

i was brought up in a strong christian house hold,church twice on sundays and the rest.im not a born again believer as such but i do believe god exists,and is as real as you and me.

x2.......lets face it having your initials on the date makes for importance , wouldn't ya say!!

have faith, jesus was a good man , just giving advice, if we all followed in his footsteps..........wow :good: