Dogs or Cats ?

ME

Dogs or Cats ?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Dogs or Cats ?

• Dogs
    • Cats

Rant on Zapp! :good:

Cats Rule; they've been around longer than dogs or us and will be here when we have gone. Fascinating creatures that move beautifully.

Dogs? Clumsy drooling, half-baked animals that cannot feed themselves and bark at their own shadows.

:lol:

Nothing beats a good rant now and then.

Tomayto/Tomarto.. Wanna adopt the feline minelayer to make way in Brannigan Towers for a pet with credentials FC? ;)

ZB

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand cats, they are good for nothing. I have 2 labs which come shooting with me everytime, they look after the house when we're not there and don't sit on you and leave hairs all over your clothes. Unlike the cats which will welcome intruders sit everywhere leaving hairs including the ironing :good: .

i would never not have a dog.

:lol: I like both, i have 3 dog, 2 pointers and a jack, as well as now....1 cat, i did have 5. I have buffy left, she catches the mice in my tackle shed and keeps me company at night when on the pc, she is currently sat on top of my monitor!! Shes cool. :lol:

You're a fine man, Elvis! Did you enjoy that pheasant?

At least a dog is loyal and will pay you attention, a cat only wants you when its hungry

i disagree with that statement, depends on the cat, while i was typing last night she was on my lap. attacking the mouse(with my hand on it!!0 and on top of the monitor bopping the cursor, where ever i am or Lisa is youll find Buffy, I was never really a bit cat fan, but me and the buffster have a fantastic bond! :lol:

I would love a border terrier but can only have a cat.I try to think of it as a small,unco operative dog with a high pitched bark.Took it rough shooting and it shot off.You need an elastic lead.

Vole,

We are after a Border next !

If anyone knows a breeder let me know :lol:

are you after a dog or a bitch? my mum's border has had a litter