Hangover cure?

lurcherboy

I'm never drinking again :xmas::lol:

I've only just managed to get out of bed, started at 10 am yesterday before the Arsenal v Scum game 8 pints before the match then back in the pub after followed by a party. I passed out about 1ish & I'm suffering bad :)

A never drinking again Stealth Stalker

:lol: My Dad was supporting the scum.

I also got him to sign a bit of paper saying I'm never drinking again until I'm 60 one hungover morning. The paper went mysteriously missing one day.

I now find the best hangover cure for him is to chuck Gracie Poof the polecat ferret under the covers. :blush:

FM :wub:

Eat some Bananas

Bananas provide sugar and potassium, which is one of the things you lose lots of when you drink. Bananas also have a natural antacid which helps with nausea, and are high in magnesium which can help with headache.

who feels like eating a banana when u come home slaughtered lol. i normally try down some water n paracetamol and stumble upstairs after a night on the lash. oh and ye george getting back on the beers is the best way:D

Eat some Bananas

Bananas provide sugar and potassium, which is one of the things you lose lots of when you drink. Bananas also have a natural antacid which helps with nausea, and are high in magnesium which can help with headache.

who feels like eating a banana when u come home slaughtered lol. i normally try down some water n paracetamol and stumble upstairs after a night on the lash. oh and ye george getting back on the beers is the best way:D

Water and paracetamols dont give all the stuff your body needs, in fact paracetamol will just add another chemical for the liver to get out of your system, and for water drink a pint every hour

And drinking another beer will make it worse.

Either eat a couple of banana's or a greasy fry up, or anything sugery your body has lost alot of vitamins and suger.

Fruit juice this helps replace lost vitamins and provides sugar.

Another thing you should do but probably won't is exercise, when you exercise your body releases a natural painkiller "endorphins".

And dont drink coffee it dehydrates your body as well.

Six of us had to work very hard for a total bag of 27 this morning.

Still not feeling 100% now and I still have to prep them for the farm shop :lol:

LB

Serves you right :lol::lol:

I always found that a cheese doorstep sarnie and a pint of milk before going on a bender seemed to lessen the effects the morning after.

:lol: D2D

i have two guaranteed hangover cures.

no1 get up , take a quick shower then back in the pit for ten minutes of strenuous exercise :lol: followed by a good fry up and another couple of hours sleep.

no2 three double whiskies.

they're both guaranteed to work , but , no1 is by far my favourite cure :lol:

edited to add , your behaviour on the previous evening may well determine which method is used :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...