so what did santa bring you?

flash

Got up at 1:50am. Stubbed my toe on a heavy object in stocking and got dressed. I then walked into my parents room and asked what the time was. :stupid: I got sent back to bed for a few hours. :stupid: Little brother got us up at 5:40am. In my stocking I had a Bryn Parry book of shooting excuses, a sign saying gone shooting, loads and loads of edible things and the heavy object turned out to be a T-handed Bulldog rabbiting spade. :good::good: I then went out and wished the ferrets Merry Christmas. The polecats didn't want to know as it was wet outside but Nippy was in the festive spirit and completely drenched so after a quick weasel dance she scrambled up the cage and into my Barbour.

From my parents I got a new phone with a good camera so I can take some decent pictures out ferreting and shooting. :lol: Also got the World according to Clarkson book.

Then we left to go to my Grandparent's house (Mum's side) and my aunty was there as well. I got a Bath Rugby shirt from my Grandparent's and a new laser computer mouse from my aunty. Dad then went and picked My other Grandmother (his Mum) up from the hospital as she had a hip op recently and brought her back for Christmas Dinner. :good: Had a very good breakfast there as well! :good: Got back home about 6pm.

After getting back home we opened the rest of the presents and watched the cat similtaneously climb the Christmas tree and assualt my brother. :stupid::good: The rest of the presents for me were the usual clothes socks etc books as well as some money from other aunty and uncles. Also got a lantern thing which will be useful for going out to the ferret cub in the dark.

A good day. :lol:

FM :good:

well i remember many moons ago telling mr father christmas .that i wanted a DAB radio ipod for christmas . :good:

so what do you think father christmas bought little old suzy .

A PAIR OF JIMMY JAMS :stupid::good::good:

so in protest of father christmas getting it so wrong .

guess what suzy wore when we went out for tea tonight :good::lol::good:

xxxxsuzy

sweepy babes, christmas would not be christmas without you :lol::stupid::stupid:

santa bought me mainly cloths and dvds and a few music cds foo fighters and nicklebacks new albums yes i now have no hearing after blasting them with the sound of rock

not had many big prezzies this year as i treated myself to a brand new quad road registered about 3 months ago so today took it out for a spin while the missus did the horse i was thrashing the bike through big puddles and loads of mud came home wet through and covered in mud all in all had a great day

:good: i got the umbrella chronicles and a gun for the wii plus a nice realtree bag from someone on bbs and a Le Chameau Broceliande Jacket.

The best bit was after the kids opened all thier pressies, lisa asked them if they were happy with what they had, my youngest(9) tyler said yes, Harlie my eldest(12) said yes but looked ****** off.

You should have seen thier faces when we gave Harlie her mobile phone and Tyler her laptop....tyler cried....so sweeeeeet!!!!! :good:

Deerhunter Pacha jacket, large game bag, leather cartridge belt, new Springsteen CD, Plant/KRauss CD, new Levon Helm CD (v good if you liked the soundttrack from Oh Brother Where Art Thou).

Got the missus some fancy leather boots and perfume (Issy Miyake and some other Jap one - why do Japs make such good perfume?).

OoOoOoO let me think... He brought me a umarex cps for a spot of plinking and some new games and the complete clapton cd some books and dvds etc, new trousers shirts braces jumpers etc and a book on how to mend my quad! and enough money to buy that webely boltaction.410 i have been after for a while!

and a fury hat!

kids on the computer yesterday so i could not get on,but you all had a nice lot of stuff,i had a dvd of jacks game the hole lot in one,boxs two keep the carts dry, shooting books and socks from 2 of th lads and lots more.the girls bought me shooting gear as well,from the kids and wife i had loads of gear.its where two put it all.