bisley meet.

flash

What do you shoot when you get there? is it only on the saturday at the NCSC or do you do the Pirbright Dorny hill on the Sunday.

If you can find out how to get a good few people into that shoot, I for one would be up for it on that weekend.

I shot it years ago and from what I remember it wasn't a bad layout, but they were making noises about it being members only from then on?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have a word with Steve the ground owner at Pirbright http://www.mainstonehillsg.co.uk/ and see if he can arrange to get you through the gate,(it is in the Army camp) he is open for Sporting and Compact Sat and Suns now but it has to be Fibre bangs only.

Normally it is not a problem as long as they have your names before the event

Martin

seems every year this comes around even earlier, im going to make some enquiries into what ranges we can get, but like as not it will be the same old setup. sat and sunday on the harley weekend (whenever that falls....... sounds like the 1st or 3rd?)

Lets hope foot and mouth dosent pay a visist this year.

seems every year this comes around even earlier, im going to make some enquiries into what ranges we can get, but like as not it will be the same old setup. sat and sunday on the harley weekend (whenever that falls....... sounds like the 1st or 3rd?)

Lets hope foot and mouth dosent pay a visist this year.

Good man Nick. :good: Give me a shout if you need any help as a human calculator again. :lol:

FM :)