bisley meet.

flash

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but I've shot more Weasels than you've had hot dinners, so get rid of that damn mega pic, most forums wouldn't allow such a monster as it takes up so much band width.

Cat :)

Grow up Cat, its only a picture. Who are you to say "get rid of that damn mega pic". I'm sick of looking at Poxy Cat avatar's but wouldn't dream of demanding that you and Mungler "get rid" of them. At least the Ferret has something to do with Country sports!

Your rapidly becoming the Grumpy old man of the forum with your comments.

SS

Guest The Outlaw
Yeah, but I've shot more Weasels than you've had hot dinners, so get rid of that damn mega pic, most forums wouldn't allow such a monster as it takes up so much band width.

Grow up Cat, its only a picture. Who are you to say "get rid of that damn mega pic". I'm sick of looking at Poxy Cat avatar's but wouldn't dream of demanding that you and Mungler "get rid" of them. At least the Ferret has something to do with Country sports!

SS

I thought it was the size of the pic that was the main issue

Tony

Well, Cat does have a point although it was delivered through the proverbial window wrapped around a brick

I recall the 3 foot long "footer" Outlaw used to have on each post.

It just meant that 1 page was only 3 or 4 posts due to every post being a minimum of 3 foot.

Guest The Outlaw
Well, Cat does have a point although it was delivered through the proverbial window wrapped around a brick

It just meant that 1 page was only 3 or 4 posts due to every post being a minimum of 3 foot.

Yes indeedy and I changed it when someone politly asked me to with out any issues being raised.

Anyway back to the thread, do you guys camp out down there then?

We will be going if you guys want us there as we are newbies, but we will travel over the 2 days as we live about an hour away and have kids and dog to look after.

Tony

SS

SS,

No, far from it, I just think it's very inconsiderate of somebody to clog up the site with such a monster pic, it doesn't need to be that big, and it's not even a good one.

Cat.

Yes indeedy and I changed it when someone politly asked me to with out any issues being raised.

Anyway back to the thread, do you guys camp out down there then?

We will be going if you guys want us there as we are newbies, but we will travel over the 2 days as we live about an hour away and have kids and dog to look after.

Tony

Tony,

Last years format was rifles on the Saturday, camping Saturday night, then clays on the Sunday, except the clays were cancelled literally at the last minute by somebody who was worried about the F&M outbreak nearby.

Those that wanted to shoot clays only could turn up on the Sunday morning, I presume it will be the same this year.

Cat.

Guest The Outlaw

Air rifles or real big ban rifles or all rifles, we only do air springers but would love to shoot real ones if we could have a bit of instruction, do they do that down there?

For now it would only be me and Calamity Jane, not sure about Brownring boy and Annie Oakley yet.

Tony

Air rifles or real big ban rifles or all rifles, we only do air springers but would love to shoot real ones if we could have a bit of instruction, do they do that down there?

For now it would only be me and Calamity Jane, not sure about Brownring boy and Annie Oakley yet.

Tony

You might be a tad undergunned with a .177 break action Diana, and it's Bisley they do allow full bore rifles. :)

Cat.

Guest The Outlaw

Tony

You might be a tad undergunned with a .177 break action Diana, and it's Bisley they do allow full bore rifles. :angry:

Cat.

I have a 12ft lb Fienworkenbauer thingamy wotsit with moderator on it and shotties only :)

Tony

Tony

My first time there last year and everyone was more than happy to allow people to have a go on various things so I wouldn't worry :)

That said there is a chap called snotty on here who is actually a mentalist and will no doubt bring some kind of cannon, so you'll have to fire that too :angry:

Tony,

If you want to do the whole weekend then do it, there will be plenty of rifles around for you to have a go on. My first year was one before last and I only had a .22 but shot various rifles.

You are more than welcome to shoot mine, although I do not have the advantage of optical sights and bipods. Still managed to shoot as well if not better than some of the more seasoned stalkers in the stalkers test. But I won't rub it in. :) Hey Stuartp?

Guest The Outlaw
Tony,

If you want to do the whole weekend then do it, there will be plenty of rifles around for you to have a go on. My first year was one before last and I only had a .22 but shot various rifles.

You are more than welcome to shoot mine, although I do not have the advantage of optical sights and bipods. Still managed to shoot as well if not better than some of the more seasoned stalkers in the stalkers test. But I won't rub it in. :angry: Hey Stuartp?

Thanks for that offer Martincavie, If we can get child care and a dog sitter sorted we will try to make both days, and we would love to have a go with your rifle, paying you for your bullets as well.

If Calamity likes it there is a better chance she will ok me getting FAC :)

Thanks again for your offer

Tony

Miffy, no need of as much venison this year, as you know I don't eat much :angry:

You aint been on the Andy fordham diet have ya buddy :angry:

I wont be bringing as much venison this time as most of it had to be thrown away :):angry:

and no keeping me up late this year

I remember twisting your arm, making you stay up. Bleh!

I had to stay up as you were making that much noise i wouldn't have been able to get to sleep anyway :angry:

Bisley 2008 should be good and i'm looking forward to it :):angry:

Must remember to hide the alcohol (and scooter) from wickedandlazee and sparkie :angry:

Edited by miffy

Currently have a .22/250 a 6.5x55 and a .17hmr, i might bring the .22rf as well

When did you buy a proper gun then Miffy?

picking it up tomorrow afternoon and am stalking at the end of the month

I've had the T3 lite stainless synthetic with an S5 mod, it is going to be screw cut tomorrow night so i hope to try it out in the next few days :)