I won the premium bonds

Lord Geordie

My Great Grandfather bought £50 worth for me when I was born in 1980, I've never checked them :good:

go online to search premium bonds an email them they will check for you. ps good luck with it an good luck to southend in the cup they will need it up against my team barnsleyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My Great Grandfather bought £50 worth for me when I was born in 1980, I've never checked them :good:

go online to search premium bonds an email them they will check for you. ps good luck with it an good luck to southend in the cup they will need it up against my team barnsleyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ziga zaga ziga zaga doncaster R, O, V, E, R, S, the rovers, the rovers ha ha

I also won £50, the first one for around a year. mrs. webber claimed it immediatley, claiming that I had spent more than my allowance on the credit card. Easy come, easy go. The feeling was good though, even if it was only for a few seconds.

webber

Thats what I get as well, £50-100 most months, new carts for me :o

If you are getting that every month you must have the full 30k in!!!!!

I have the full 30k invested and the max I have won is £150 (over 6 years), makes me wonder if its worth sticking it in the bank and watch it gain interest. The advantage of the premium bond wins is that its tax free :good:

So is the question is, is it worth investing a couple of hundred in Premium Bonds, have always though about doing it but so far have always just stuck any spare cash (ha what's that) in my ISA.

I do however play the lottery so is it a better bet to stick it in premium bonds where at least I get my money back.

So is the question is, is it worth investing a couple of hundred in Premium Bonds, have always though about doing it but so far have always just stuck any spare cash (ha what's that) in my ISA.

I do however play the lottery so is it a better bet to stick it in premium bonds where at least I get my money back.

There's always the chance of a big prize (but it is a pitifully small chance). Best bet is on the ISA. Don't really think about Premium bonds unless you're already fully invested in ISA's etc and just fancy a punt on winning a big prize - if your PB's return the average amount you won't keep up with inflation.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/savings/premium-bonds#are

If i have any spare cash i always buy a few PB, its just like going on the lottery, except that you can get your money back whenever you want. :lol:

Its always interesting to see some of the winners, some who have very little invested. The best one i ever saw was someone who had just one bond and was lucky enough to win £100,000........ some interest!

This months high prize winners.

http://www.nsandi.com/products/pb/winnerlist.jsp

Thats what I get as well, £50-100 most months, new carts for me :lol:

If you are getting that every month you must have the full 30k in!!!!!

I have the full 30k invested and the max I have won is £150 (over 6 years), makes me wonder if its worth sticking it in the bank and watch it gain interest. The advantage of the premium bond wins is that its tax free :lol:

bah. i shoulda sent you my christmas list instead of santa. :lol: