Why are handguns banned?

Balaclave

Strange that just after Dunblane a previously unknown organisation handed in a petiton banning guns with a serious amount of signitures on it.

You can still have a black powder pistol or a revolver with a long barrel. Apparently something you can't hide up your coat is acceptable

Still leaves it open for illegal pistols to be used though, I am not sure the criminals have read the rules that the government imposed :good:

I've just joined a pistol club and will hopefully be paying a deposit on a Glock on Tuesday :good:

Is it a blank firing Glock? Black with gold engraving and does it make you faint or give you ballache? :lol:

only if your looking down the wrong end of it

What it the point in banning handguns, people are still getting them and using them for illegal purposes.Why do resonsible gun owners have to be punished for some sick ####s actions(DUNBLANE)?

What countrys are they legal in.

Is this the same guy who sends pms with threats to hack your pc and posts pro alf video?

What it the point in banning handguns, people are still getting them and using them for illegal purposes.Why do resonsible gun owners have to be punished for some sick ####s actions(DUNBLANE)?

What countrys are they legal in.

Is this the same guy who sends pms with threats to hack your pc and posts pro alf video?

That's the chap :good: He's all shocks, frocks, Glocks, cocks, fox, pox, knocks and ******** :lol:

Edited by Chard

I've just joined a pistol club and will hopefully be paying a deposit on a Glock on Tuesday :good:

Is it a blank firing Glock? Black with gold engraving and does it make you faint or give you ballache? :lol:

only if your looking down the wrong end of it

:lol::lol::lol: it's a cracker :beer::yay::lol:

Private ownership of handguns is legal in many countries around the world, but restrictions on their availability has tightened over recent years, even in the USA.

If you feel they should be no longer banned, then write to your MP and tell them.

However, I can think of a million more productive things to do with your time, like watching grass grow.

I,m looking forward to the animal vid he,s bound to post.I,m teetering on the brink of being an anti I suspect.Last week I found myself trying to resuscitate a magpie I,d just shot due to the pangs of guilt induced by his video.Being fairly new to the net do you get much of his kind of guff?I just thought the threatening stuff was well wierd.I accept there are antis out there but this is one unpleasant mother..........

ps Like the poetic approach,Chard.

Edited by vole21

Actually laughing out loud at this one..... very good!