West Country Game Fair 15&16 March Shepton Mallet

robbo243

Anyone planning on going to this show,I will be there both days on one of the wildfowling stands upstairs in the top pavillion,come and say hello.I should have some hospitality available(damson gin/rasberry port ect) all home made by the loving lady indoors(I know creep) it will be good to put faces to names

Went last year thought it was a waste of time and expensive . Two gun stalls in the main hall and that was it . Went to get a few bits and pieces and landed up comming home empty handed . We were on our way home 70 minutes after we arrived , and after a 2 hour drive to get there not very pleased .Never again.

So where & when is the PW meet up? Me, Pin & GaryB are gonna be there on the Saturday were also gonna be doing some clays somewhere in the South West on the friday any reccommendations?

How about a PW comp round the sporting layout?...... (just remembered I haven't shot a clay target in 2 months) :good:

SS

SS,I will be there Saturday with a growing number of others (all non PW) and depending on the weather we were planning to do the clays.

But going by how we shot yesterday we might be better investing the money in food and drink instead.

Is the 'beer tent' were are talking about, the grotty bar that you get to from the overhead walkway?

As for a clay shoots, I think Up Avon shoot everyday so that should be on, best check with them though, or Mendip is another, not sure about any others.