BTOpenworld

lazza

If any of you are on, or know of anyone on BTOpenworld's Anytime package. Please be warned that their service is not a 24/7 service. As I've just found out they can terminate your contract with them, if you go online for more than 16 hrs in a 24 hr period. This information is only available to you if you read through the sub-sections of their terms & conditions. I emailed them & asked for an explanation & recieved a reply, basically saying "Tough S*it". I've now been in touch with Freeserve Anytime & checked they have no such limit, and also suggested to them, that they could use this information! I will be signing up with Freserve very shortly. It seems to me BT are happy for you to sign up with them, as long as you don't make full use of a service. For people like me who have multipull users in the house & work shifts, BT is a waste of time.

• 11 years later...

Signed up with BT infinity 3 couple months ago. One word amazing download speeds. Running at average of 90.8 MB's. I paid my line rental up for the year £110 and they gave me £100 back in Sainsbury's vouchers ( all spent of wine hick............) I pay £20 per month broadband

Its an 18 contract but im downloading films in minutes now. Down loaded Rogue season 1 its on sky this June in less that 10 mins

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!