Audi S3 - Great Little Car

ShaggyRS6

The beast is in for a service today, and against the norm I was given an S3 as a run a round for today. Other than being bright orange its a stunning car. Compared to the beast its a little under powered :wacko: but when i let myself forget what i normally drive i was having so much fun. Really nippy, you can through into corners, superb.

Just been told the RS6 suspension is leaking on all four corners. So they are not putting in for an MOT as it will fail. Its still under warranty so that's ok, I may get to keep the Orange Nutter for a few more days :blink:

I like all of the Audi S/RS range, lovely cars! Not too boy racer looking, and very quick. I once did a job for a very rich chap who owned one (along with a Rolls, Aston Martin, Maserati and several other fast as **** cars). It was tuned up a bit, but he said the RS6 was the fastest car he had :wacko:

I'd love one. If I had the money it would be a close call between an RS4 and a Merc E55 AMG.

Just got back from the Garage. i had to take the S3 back cos it was being demo'd this weekend. Got a Deisel A6, Brand New, very nice inside, goes like a tortoise :wacko:

Oh the bill. They had to get it cleared by Audi HQ as they are only allowed to do warranty jobs to 300 Pound.

The DRC (Dynamic Ride Control) is costing £3000. My warranty runs out on Sunday. Thank You God!!!!!

*Hunter tries to sound like the other lucky **** here*

I drive a little Audi A3, (automatic :blink: ) Its the company car where I live and currently work. I am a maintenence manager! for about 3 more weeks then back to unemployed, but il still be using the A3 :wacko:

Lovely car, but a little twitchy on the road sometimes, im still getting used it compared to French trash that starts with a P and breaks down all the time.

Just got back from the Garage. i had to take the S3 back cos it was being demo'd this weekend. Got a Deisel A6, Brand New, very nice inside, goes like a tortoise :lol:

Oh the bill. They had to get it cleared by Audi HQ as they are only allowed to do warranty jobs to 300 Pound.

The DRC (Dynamic Ride Control) is costing £3000. My warranty runs out on Sunday. Thank You God!!!!!

Golden ***** :w00t::w00t::w00t:

LB