what do people actualy find interesting about football

russ91

football was invented for all the people with i little flair and finesse,rugby was invented for everybody you doesnt have any

Flair and finesse is that what they call tripping over the white chalk dust on the pitch sorry I take it all back :good::drinks::crazy::crazy::yahoo:

i dont follow football anymore only because i cant get understand the lingo is there any english men playing football anymore the uk manager well whats that all about you cant play for uk unless you are uk bred great. but how do they understand there manager ? no wounder we dont win anything when we had a pure bred team i seem to remember they won something was it in 61 or 65 lol lol come on engerlander

well as the title says i personaly cnt stand watching or playing football

If anyone of you guys out there ever finds out why so many people are watching that tribal warfare thing, PLEASE let me know?

As one of the Ceasars said ............. "Bread and games, that'll keep them quiet! "

Comairing hunting and football, i would say football is the sport that should be band ! Look at all the police time spent dealing with all the associated trouble and how many people get caught up in the fighting etc........ it just doesnt happen with shooting and associated feild sports. Damage to the environment for the anties . . . . well look at all the litter at football matches the polution from the flares you see in the crowds etc.

I cant stand footballers or there WAGs. The example half of these "sportsmen" set to the kids today is in my mind a discrace, they are made into icons and role modles but are always in the paper for bad behaviour. No wonder half the kids these days follow suit !

(steps down of the sop box) Sorry for the little rant but feeling better now. :hmm:

:hmm: I'm with you Russ91, cant see what any of the commercial games has to do with sport anyway. Worked with an old guy once who had the opinion that it was in the Governents interst for the populace to argue about football, it kept them from thinking about how the state was currently ripping them off. :lol:

Blackpowder

Replying to what do people actualy find interesting about football

NOTHING WHAT SO EVER!!!

I agree i used to like it a bit but now NO. To me all it is is a money run busness

1/ The teams do not represent the citys-towns they are named after most of the players are not even English.

2/ The players are over payed at the expence of the supporters who buy the tickets. you have just spent £xxxxx on a ticket so player so and so can go home to his house with acres of ground ans swimming pool, in Cheshire in his Range Rover.

3/ Most of the players would be in low payed jobs if they could not kick a bag of air around.

Replying to what do people actualy find interesting about football

NOTHING WHAT SO EVER!!!

I agree i used to like it a bit but now NO. To me all it is is a money run busness

1/ The teams do not represent the citys-towns they are named after most of the players are not even English.

2/ The players are over payed at the expence of the supporters who buy the tickets. you have just spent £xxxxx on a ticket so player so and so can go home to his house with acres of ground ans swimming pool, in Cheshire in his Range Rover.

3/ Most of the players would be in low payed jobs if they could not kick a bag of air around.

Some of them would be in prison if they werent footballers,apart from our joey who seems to manage both :)