Worst Song

Maiden22

all by that teeny thrash tw*** McFly

YES!

One of my friends is obsessed with the sodding band. She has all the tacky merchandise and everything else Mcflyish that is available. :good: I've seen them live and they were complete and utter drivel. :hmm: Oh and they kiss each other too, while posing for the camera... That tends to upset their female fans when you tell them they are all gay. :hmm:

FM :yes:

...what's the worst song ever written?

My vote would be "Imagine". The lyrics are so dire the tune almost sounds ok in comparison. Utter drivel, so bad it makes my nuts ache just thinking about it.

I'm not sure that Imagine is the WORST song ever written, but I wholeheartedly agree with you that it is a dire piece of tripe.

I could never understand all the pseudo-intellectual knobends raving about this song - I have actually seen it referred to in a poll as the BEST song ever - absolutely incredible.

I have never been a Beatles fan, even less a John Lennon fan - they were, or are, all over-rated pastimes as far as I'm concerned. :hmm:

I also have to vote anything to do with Joe Pasquale as the worst ever. That **** has stolen a living - in fact every breath he takes is stolen. He should be charged for every breath he takes, then hopefully he'd stop :hmm::good::yes:

I'm not sure that Imagine is the WORST song ever written, but I wholeheartedly agree with you that it is a dire piece of tripe.

I could never understand all the pseudo-intellectual knobends raving about this song - I have actually seen it referred to in a poll as the BEST song ever - absolutely incredible.

I have never been a Beatles fan, even less a John Lennon fan - they were, or are, all over-rated pastimes as far as I'm concerned. :hmm:

I also have to vote anything to do with Joe Pasquale as the worst ever. That **** has stolen a living - in fact every breath he takes is stolen. He should be charged for every breath he takes, then hopefully he'd stop :hmm::good::yes:

Fair enough, may have overstated the case a little. Like you can't stand all the people who think it's "so profound", "so true" etc. Someone once said to me, "Come on, just think about what it means. Really think about it." Didn't know whether to laugh or cry :lol: .

Yes, I had a few people tell me to REALLY listen to the words - I don't need to REALLY listen to them, I can tell a piece of **** when I hear it.

The only thing I want to "imagine" is winning the lottery, shooting in the 90's at Sporting Clays, owning a Defender and getting my leg over that South African model, Landi Swanipoel, whatever her name is :P:lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy, Don't be a Hero :D

or.....

Anything by Billy "I'm a ********" Joel :yes:

Which reminds me - **** a Dum Dum by Des O'********Connor

That reminded me of the sketch, where Eric Morecombe was fishing, he lowered a loudspeaker playing Des O'Connor into the lake on the end of his line, and all of the fish jumped out of the water!

Bloody Imagine. Nauseating. Also the mass produced Stock Aitken Waterman type guff that afflicted our earholes for so long.The dancing round handbags made the human race look like the monkeys we are. Along with blokes wearing pixie boots with tucked in jumpers.