Took this amazing picture of a pigeon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bah - there's always someone to doubt the authenticity of whats been shown like some great conspiracy, just look at how many disbelieve those who have seen big cats and produced prints from where they saw it. Having said that there's also an occasional berk that likes to pull a stunt and pass it off as the real thing - so maybe we should'nt be too trusting in this age of digital tomfoolery :blush:

NewbieShotgunowner - I could be reading that sequence wrong as I'm not a pigeon shooter - but was that pigeon taking off when it got shot? - that would help explain how you were so well positioned for it.

Now that I saw all five picture I believe you, it just seem strange that first pic seemed the pigeon just dropped dead, ah well Im wrong.

great picture and great timing. :good: it takes some work to get photo's like that. Sorry and do you forgive me :good:

And isnt this an open forum tulky uk? cant we discuss what we think? or do you want to hear what you just want to hear?

No need to call me that Tulkyuk thats what you call dis respectful. :good:

DF

Edited by dustyfox

Now that I saw all five picture I believe you, it just seem strange that first pic seemed the pigeon just dropped dead, ah well Im wrong.

great picture and great timing. :good: it takes some work to get photo's like that. Sorry and do you forgive me :good:

And isnt this an open forum tulky uk? cant we discuss what we think? or do you want to hear what you just want to hear?

No need to call me that Tulkyuk thats what you call dis respectful. :good:

DF

Tulky's got a habit of saying rude stuff, I wouldn't worry! I think he just says what he's thinking at the time, no harm in that as long as you don't take it personally!

Good shooting and camera work. To capture that great moment to look back on is pretty lucky :good:

I love to see them when they fold up in a cloud of feathers like that :good:

Good shot on both counts !

I'm sure that some years ago one of the magazines ran a simmilar pic as a front cover...... ******** if i can remember which one :good:

Dave

:lol: what up dude.... :good::P??? Just a case of being in the right place at the right time....Good stuff,well done :good:

Was this taken on a phone camera?If so pretty good camera..

yeah it was dude.

its the nokia n93 its awesome but its only 3.2 megapix but its dvd video its a good fone.

yeah it defo right time right place and lots of luck !!!!!! :good::good::good:

Tulky's got a habit of saying rude stuff, I wouldn't worry! I think he just says what he's thinking at the time, no harm in that as long as you don't take it personally!

Not rude (Well Maybe :good: ) - I normally say what i and the most of the rest of you are thinking but havn't got the balls to say.