Police just took my guns!!

tinbum71

On the contary fleabag

winddrift alone would not allow a 1" group at the sort of distances you are talking about, even custom built benchrest rifles would struggle to acheive that. Let alone the average shooter with a mass produced rifle.

I am not sure what you mean by poa either.

An Anschutz target rifle in a jig at Eleys would srtuggle to acheive that kind of accuracy with their finest grade ammunition.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only 8000 Chard - you need more pracitce sonny, dont you dare go out and shoot live game with that gun untill you can do better :lol:

Good enough for the US Marines. I was on secondment to them in the Vietnam War. If they needed a VC gooseberry de-hairing, they called for me :lol:

Not a lot of people know that. Of course Hollywood got it all wrong. The well-known phrase "Gooks in the wire" was actually "Goosberry Trifle", the cry that went up when I wasted another Commie gooseberry. That Air Cav officer in Apocalypse Now that says "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" actually said " "I love the smell of gooseberry flan in the morning, after Chard's been in country with that GAT piece of his"

Aaaah, memories :lol:

only 8000 Chard - you need more pracitce sonny, dont you dare go out and shoot live game with that gun untill you can do better :lol:

Good enough for the US Marines. I was on secondment to them in the Vietnam War. If they needed a VC gooseberry de-hairing, they called for me :lol:

Not a lot of people know that. Of course Hollywood got it all wrong. The well-known phrase "Gooks in the wire" was actually "Goosberry Trifle", the cry that went up when I wasted another Commie gooseberry. That Air Cav officer in Apocalypse Now that says "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" actually said " "I love the smell of gooseberry flan in the morning, after Chard's been in country with that GAT piece of his"

Aaaah, memories :P

Good enough for me :lol: .

Robert

On the contary fleabag

winddrift alone would not allow a 1" group at the sort of distances you are talking about, even custom built benchrest rifles would struggle to acheive that. Let alone the average shooter with a mass produced rifle.

I am not sure what you mean by poa either.

An Anschutz target rifle in a jig at Eleys would srtuggle to acheive that kind of accuracy with their finest grade ammunition.

I don't know where all the fuss is coming from I was chuffed that after spending a fortune trying different types of ammo i found one that works fine for me. if the wind is behind you and you range your target dial in to that target and it strikes where you aim IE (point of aim) then thats good so why all the disbelief i am merely stating and am willing to show any body on here that my rifle can group at the range stated. any one in Cornwall fancy seeing this to confirm my statement then please come along i will throw in a nights shooting as well.

OK children calm down, Daddy's back!

What a complete pack of girls, didn't come on for a day and I have 3 pages of abuse and yorkshire lad comments?

I will let you know when BASC have come out/ the situation has been resolved. In the meantime, keep taking the hormones, you're starting to sound stale!

Edited by tinbum71

Tinbum - you throw a large pebble in the water and seem surprised by the ripple. Perhaps you need to calm down. At the end of the saga it will be nice to know if you are an innocent victim or a glory seeker - jury is out. I sincerely hope you are an innocent victim. ;):hmm: