PM's to Mods & other members

pavman

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or is mc hammer climbing out of an invisible box?

No, he's stamping on it to put it into the recycling bin :blink:

Break it down

Like it :good: . Very sharp :lol: .

Robert

A very good suggestion, so what is "The Hammer" doing this time:

0094631039058.jpg

My guess is that he is demonstrating how to mix custard in his parachute pants.

ZB

Is it me or is mc hammer climbing out of an invisible box?

No, he's stamping on it to put it into the recycling bin :blink:

Break it down

Like it :good: . Very sharp :lol: .

Robert

0094631039058.jpg

ZB

It a collection manifold for the new celebrity methane powered eco car :D

Surely Chewbacca was a wookie

No he'th been doing it for yearth

Dave have you been on the Helium again :blink:

No it'th a lithp. BIG BREATHS :lol::D

wookie --rookie :good: . This is lost, isn't it :lol: :lol: Not really working

I'll just get me coat

Edited by DaveK

0094631039058.jpg

ZB

Nah, he`s one of us and is about to "Pop a cap" in the *** of a bunny with his catty at a range of 10 yds :good:

Hi I have experienced a similar thing on an other forum nothing to do with shooting in any way.

The truth is there are some people who would curse and upset people to their face and generally these people are far and few between, thankfully.

But when people get on the World Wide Web there is a certain amount of detachment.

Communication is based on what is written and there is an absence of any non verbal communication which as humans we rely on to ascertain the intension's and true meaning of what is being communicated.

If a certain person starts a post and along that thread another person feels that their feeling have been stepped on or that a response to something was a little below the belt then there is an apology to be made to that person.

Our personal boundaries are different and unique in each person, and i believe that it is easy to upset a group or individual communicating in this format.

The problem is that there is always people on a forum that suffer from diminished responsibility or a false courage due to the fact that there is no face to face contact no emotional, mental, or physical consequence. this leads to this kind of thread being posted. (not nice)

If some one has felt the need to contact a Moderator then it is obvious that something has upset them this may have been unintentional on intended only one person knows the answer, the fact remains that a boundary has been breeched.

We as a forum must respect each other and try our best not to upset anyone. I believe that going to the Moderator is the appropriate action in such a case and only suggests that things have gone to far.

We as users of this forum must acknowledge the fact that at times we will have something miss read or taken the wrong way and this will offend people, as mentioned earlier there are people who will try and upset and anger other users remember there is no social grounding here we all interact from in front of the Monitor in the comfort of our own homes using tags instead of our real names, with no or limited consequences, we have no idea if that person is on drugs or drunk or had a bad day at work or life is real nasty for them right now.

:good:??? So tread carefully or THREAD carefully hope this is food for thought.

Some of us will meet and be good friends and shoot side by side and some of us will never know what a person looks like and still be friends.

I am from every where,

I am the sun,

the wind

and the grass beneath your feet.

What you must remember is that i am here from Earth. :good:

May your aim be true and just. may your target be center pattern, May you never miss.

But if you do....... Welcome to the human race. ??? ??? What ever you do make it FUNKY :wub::yes: :yes:

I am from every where,

I am the sun,

the wind

May your aim be true and just. may your target be center pattern, May you never miss.

But if you do....... Welcome to the human race. ???:wub: What ever you do make it FUNKY :yes: :yes: :hmm:

Essex then? ???

I am from every where,

I am the sun,

the wind

But if you do....... Welcome to the human race. ?????? What ever you do make it FUNKY :wub::yes::yes:

'Ave a banaaaaaaaaana :hmm:

I am from every where,

I am the sun,

the wind

But if you do....... Welcome to the human race. :good: :good: What ever you do make it FUNKY :yes: :yes: :yes:

You loonbucket. You need indoctrinization into the suffolk race.

Deffo Essex.

Starlight I have lived in Suffolk for 12 years apparently i have another 18 to go before i am accepted as local. :good: I always get the same thing " Your a Rumen Go to hell boy you don't even speak like we do chap" Love it :good: :good: I think the real problem is because i am Green and have big Grey eyes and go dancing in outer space :yes: :yes:

To be real for a moment (sharp intake of breath the crowd go silent) I have found that Suffolk people are the friendliest and most welcoming and have a peacefulness about them which i admire. apart form you of course :yes::yes: :yes: