end

pigeonbasher1

got called out by a farmer, who had seen a fox mooching round is barn that contained about 30+ chickens, as my landy was of the road, i phoned my mate who came and picked me up, both armed with a .22.250 took up positions, twenty minuets later BANG, NOT ME SADLEY, this is a pic, could not save the chicken sadly, sorry but cant upload the pic

Edited by pigeonbasher1

got called out by a farmer, who had seen a fox mooching round is barn that contained about 30+ chickens, as my landy was of the road, i phoned my mate who came and picked me up, both armed with a .22.250 took up positions, twenty minuets later BANG, NOT ME SADLEY, this is a pic, could not save the chicken sadly, sorry but cant upload the pic

mypictures1661.jpg

good man. :blush:

Edited by markbivvy

mypictures1661.jpg

good man. :blush:

Nice work caught with its pants down good and proper, show it to the anties :P

well done mark for posting it up. :stupid:

:o D2D

I got one with the shottie a couple of weeks back caught in a similar pose as that fox but only after it had killed 60 hens over a 3 day day killing spree the fox somehow scaled a 6 foot fence each time to enter the chicken house :rolleyes: The fox i got was actually carrying the same type of hen as that a rohde island red i think?

Nice work pb :lol: