Posers gun choice with large budget?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. What to get

• Fly to Italy, get custom made Perazzi
    • Kreighoff K80
    • Beretta DT10 with upgrades
    • Blaser F3 Pro with upgrades
    • £500 Browning and the rest on drugs and hookers

So what would you get if you wanted the best you could afford for a gun and needed to maintain an 'all the gear and no idea' image. What's the BMW of the sporting shotgun world?

What gun has the best image for a competition gun.

Please, no mention of fit etc..... :good: It's all somewhat hypothectical.

Edited by Peter De La Mare

I assume all those that have voted for Krieghoff K-80 have taken into account the mandatory purchase of a Krieghoff vest, polo shirt, jacket and cap. I am yet to see somebody shooting one who does not wear at least one of them at all times when shooting.

Perazzi for me :good:

Taking it as axiomatic that anyone who has found their way to these forums will have at least a passing aquaintanceship with most/all aspects of the final option, is there anyone who is in a position to provide a thumbnail comparative review of the others - based on personal experience? If only to help the rest of us dream...

I have played with them all and would still buy an F3 again.

When I bought the F3 I was convinced I wanted a K80 but alas, it didn't do it for me, nice gun that it is. As for Perazzi, I dunno what all the fuss is about. B25 just too heavy for me, but that's personal preference.

Anyways, if you want the poser's gun, go for the K80 and all the gear (vest, hat, bag etc etc)

So it's safe to assume that you use a Baikal and drive a Lada? laugh.gif laugh.gif

bob300w

i won my first sporting county championship with one yes.

their shooters and there are posers.

Nice one, I would have loved to have seen the faces of those around you at the time! As always, it's the man not the gun. :good:

Perazzi for me reason so i know it would fit properly and the whole experience would be better than punting @ my local gunshop

but as for your analogy regrading the bmw is not working for me if i where to go by that alone then it would be the browning

As i dont see a bmw as a prestige car well not the 90% ya see everyday there like mondeo,s / vectras mostly company cars or on finance , i mean who would buy one for cash !! they hold no prestige whatsoever :good:

I voted DT10. I like Perazzi, but some people I have met who have them seem to think everything else is ****E. Dont want to become one of the snobby elite!!

I have always fancied a K80, nearly bought an old Krieghoff 32 a while ago beacuae it was cheap, but its condition reflected this. I dont think the K80 would suit me, I need a really light fast handling trap gun of OT.

Have not had the pleasure of shooting the F3, but mounted one several times and waved it around. Very nice guns, my local gunshop had an ex demo one for ages, I kept saying when I had the money I would buy it. A year later when I did have the Dosh, he had sold it a friend of mine a couple of weeks before!! :lol: Bought a rather lovely looking DT10 instead. F3 would be my 2nd choice If i ever tire of my DT10. As for the Brownings, I have had two, an Ultra XTR (wasnt keen, was so slow I was sweating after a round of OT just trying to get the thing moving!) and a cynergy black ice.... Im still regretting getting rid of this, lovely gun, crisp trigger pulls. From a young age everyone shooting around me had brownings, I so wanted to like them when I got my hands on the XTR, but Im afraid it just didnt suit me.

Where is the option to fly to italy, purchase a DT10L then have a stock made to measure??! :hmm:

Edited by SidneyG