Another nail in the shooter's coffin - Foster shot his wife.

Evilv

Millionaire business man Christopher Forster - the guy whose family are missing and whose mansion has been destroyed by fire, appears to have shot his wife and himself with a legally held rifle. His wife's body, shot in the head was found beside an as yet unidentified man and Foster's rifle. The daughter has not yet been found.

My bet is that about to lose all he owned because of business debts, he shot his family, destroyed every asset and shot himself so that if he couldn't keep it all, no one else could have it either. He also shot all his animals - horses and dogs.

Maniac!!

Why we will face even more scrutiny over gun ownership.

Just wait for Labour numbskulls to start bleating about private gun ownership and why it should all be banned.

:yp:

Edited by Evilv

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell have you worked out he did it from that news story

1. He owed money to large businesses, not tow rag money lenders and underworld figures. Banks don't kill people.

2. People he owed money to, would have every reason NOT to destroy every bit of property he had from cars to horses, to a Georgian mansion full of antiques. All that stuff would have been sold and paid at least a proportion of what he owed to debtors. This incident shows a systematic destruction of everything of value that he owned. Cartridges from his rifle, spent and unspent were scattered around the property and surrounding open spaces.

3. The rifle found beside the bodies was his legally owned weapon. which had he been attacked by gangsters would have been an irrelevance as well as locked up.

I think you will find that my conclusion is the one that will be accepted by the authorities. The motive - 'If I can't have it, no one else will.'

_44966560_oswes_fire_3.jpg

Edited by Evilv

Its got to be suicide,.

Why park the horse box across the entrance ? or set light to the tractor, cars and animal corpses, not the sort of thing that happens in a normal murder. Also note the police have cctv evidence and are keeping reasnably quiet, I think quite simply the bloke flipped.

Edited by paulf

Just wait for Labour numbskulls to start bleating about private gun ownership and why it should all be banned.

Matches too then eh!?!

Of course you are exactly right. That's the joke about the calls for gun control that will surely follow when he is officially named as the suspect. He could just as easily have used a kitchen knife, a hammer, or a rock to kill his family and then he could have hanged himself. Maybe they should add a ban on rocks, kitchen knives, hammers and all manner of other objects. This will not occur to the New Labour lunatics though. The propagandised fools have their sights on guns, if 'sights' are still allowed that is.

Edited by Evilv

The rifle found with the bodies was a .22, the BBC four o' clock news has just announced. Probably not the surest caliber for committing suicide.... I'd hate to wake up slavering, and dressed in a nappy with half my brain missing.

Edited by Evilv

Are you joking ? Some of his business deals were said to be very shady :yp: he owed these shady people ALOT of money!

Now he probally declared his business bankrupt when it all went tits up yet he still lived in his MASSIVE mansion ( probally had it all in the wifes name or something inorder for it not to be repossessed when all his creditors called in the debts and such!)

The thing SCREAMS gang murder! The fact are very few and far between at the moment so far and there is mostly a lot of speculation! Now his wife was shot in the head (point blank range ?) sounds like execution style to be, possibly before he was shot. The dogs and horses were all shot aswell, everyone and think that belong to him was destroyed!

The horse box was moved infront of the gates and had the wheels removed ? Why would the man try to stop police/fire brigades from entering the grounds, he would already be dead. It looks like a VERY professional job and I dont see ANY evidence being found!

Well we'll have to see won't we.

I'm pretty sure he did it. Those supposed gang members wouldn't have any reason to destroy everything - kill him and even his wife, yes, but not the torching of every asset in the place. That was him, I'd put money on it.

As for the horse box at the gates. He had set fire to a lot of stuff, cars, stable block and had to go back to where his dead wife was and shoot himself after lighting up the house. He wouldn't want the fire brigade and police interrupting him mid torching and committing suicide - hence the horse box at the gate.

Let's have a vote -

A.) It was done by gang figures he owed money.

B.) He did it himself with his own .22 rifle.

Edited by Evilv

ORDER OF EVENTS:

1 Foster goes out and blocks up the drive taking off the wheels of his horse box to impede emergency services when the fire and smoke gets going.

2. Foster returns to house, takes out the rifle and shoots wife and daughter.

3. Foster goes to stable block and shoots horses and dogs.

4. Foster lights up the stables with petrol and sets fire to the cars

5. Foster now returns to the house, places petrol about the place, lights up some peripheral room or hall at front and back giving himself some time by partially closing doors to fire centres, brings in petrol cans chucks it around his wife, stands over her and shoots himself in the head.

6. Fire breaks into central area consuming bodies.

I think the daughter will be found somewhere in the ruins.

Alternately, maybe he told her she'd have to leave her posh school and she went mad snatching up the gun while it was lying around after he'd cleaned it and sht her dad and mother, then she did all the rest and sneaked off across the fields.......... Err no - by now she'd have come back for some grub and been found.

ORDER OF EVENTS:

1 Foster goes out and blocks up the drive taking off the wheels of his horse box to impede emergency services when the fire and smoke gets going.

5. Foster now returns to the house, places petrol about the place, lights up some peripheral room or hall at front and back giving himself some time by partially closing doors to fire centres, brings in petrol cans chucks it around his wife, stands over her and shoots himself in the head.

Alternately, maybe he told her she'd have to leave her posh school and she went mad snatching up the gun while it was lying around after he'd cleaned it and sht her dad and mother, then she did all the rest and sneaked off across the fields.......... Err no - by now she'd have come back for some grub and been found.

In between four and five he probably had a cup of tea.

ORDER OF EVENTS:

"Just on thing bothering me................"

columbo.jpg

"im looking at what you are saying, but there is this one thing........."

ok, i can see this, no problem, when somebody has "fliped out" and gone on a mental spree they could do this type of thing when they are not thinking straight, but would they take the wheels OFF the horse box?

now, why would he some back into the house to get a rifle? would a crazed man who was not thinking straight take a rifle with him, rather than planning it like a military operation?

Foster has already been setting light to things around the property, why would he stop and they change tack?

5. Foster now returns to the house, places petrol about the place, lights up some peripheral room or hall at front and back giving himself some time by partially closing doors to fire centres, brings in petrol cans chucks it around his wife, stands over her and shoots himself in the head

the police said the doors were heavily barricaded. would someone be able to do such a task when the room is filled with smoke? the house is many years old. the smoke may not be as toxic as modern products, or maybe it was worse?

just me two bobs worth like. i dont know much about it. :yp:

ORDER OF EVENTS:

ORDER OF EVENTS:

1 Foster shoots wife kid and animals ,

2 Foster goes out and blocks up the drive taking off the wheels of his horse box to impede emergency services when the fire and smoke gets going also goes to the house and blocks the windows

3 Foster then sets fire to the out buildings and then returns to the house and sets fire to that

4 foster then turns the gun on himself and then the fire does the rest

Edited by roadkill

He's got it sorted, the only one's that don't know are plod,

they are still sifting the ashes of the torched motors, to see if they where taxed. :yp:

B)

I expect they had the suicide and 'I'm taking it with me,' scenario sorted in about five minutes as at least one line of enquiry, but unlike us, they don't have the luxury of having a laugh and making up stories without providing the evidence.

I'm sure we all agree that this is damned hard lines on the wife and daughter...