Film that has left you the most disappointed

BSA Shaun

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cube, without doubt has to be the biggest load of rubbish i've ever seen. Even with its cult following and multiple sequals.

Talking of sequals they would include the Jaws sequals, all of them, they just got worse and worse as they went on.

Sadly I have to say prequals as well all of the Star Wars prequals are complete nonsense and totaly out of context to the orginals.

It's a tricky one alright. Alien Ressurrection really annoyed me. They should have just stopped at 3 and had done with it. Bad Boys 2 wasa bit dire, but then so was number 1 and they had mitigation in the form of lots of explosions and guns.

I think just generally most films released recently have failed to deliver on the promises they seem to make. If it is based on a book, it's too short or not faithful. I'm hoping that "The Watchmen" is going to be half decent when it comes out, but considering what "they" have done to previous Alan Moore comics, I'm not holding out much hope.

Dammit! They missed out so much stuff from V For Vendetta!

Captain Correlli's Mandolin.

It managed to convey none of the book and changed the end for a hollywood ending. Tchaa.

Listen Yankee,

just because your reading experience is limited to the menu at Maccy D's or Wendy's(whatever that is), dont tar the rest of the world with the same "thicky" brush allright! Artistic license is one thing but you take the proverbial. You ******! You cant change the end of the book you fat ****.

Did you even read it before making it into a film? Did you? what was that,pardon? No, is that what you said, No, thought not you ****** ****** **** **** ******!!!!

Jim

Blair witch project as well. Went to watch it on Halloween when released. Not even scared and I am a person who has to walk out of the room at the exciting bits in neighbours.

Galdiator for me.

It was all building up for a big kick *** ending with a huge battle scene and our hero Nobius Maxiums is going to free Rome and kill the unbelievers and save the day and then the f'in idiot goes and dies, great film until the end and then it was ****

Edited by Dr W