The Rt. Hon. The Lord Mandelson of Foy

lord_seagrave

How does this utter arrse of a man keep coming back time and time again, he's had to leave twice for not playing by the rules, in any other job he'd have been sacked not given a custy EU job, and then let back for a 3rd term.

The joke being he's said to be being given a £1m payoff from his EU job despite him leaving voluntarily.

Agghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How does Brown think this is going to save his bacon.

The sooner this shower are gone the better.

Rant over (but quietly muttering to myself)

Edited by Dr W

He's laughing all the way to the bank, well, probably gold and bonds now, as he's due a £1m plus pay off. Disgraceful that any of these Muppet's get such pay deals. And this as well as the tax concessions and expenses they vote in for themselves, few of which need receipts or justification.

Seems funny to me that the 'the government of today' seem to be demanding the heads of those who have failed in the banking sector. Whilst this should of course be the case it never works that way where ministers are concerned. Rarely do those at the top take the blame or do the honorable thing, they simply blame everyone else while continuing to line their pockets with our money.

Accountability is non existent and failures rewarded with Lordships :good:

Edited by Bagsy

Have we gone wrong in life, if we got the sack we would struggle to get work again.

These ...... idiots not only get sacked, go off and get a job in Brussels, then come back into the cabinet, get a payoff from Brussels as well and we are all paying for it.

Talk about a soft touch!

Then they wonder why no one has faith in Labour anymore. Parasites all of them

Where is there any evidence of Mandelson being a "heavyweight".

A poisonous, cheating, scheming a****hole

I used to live quite close to him and in fact have spoken to him on more than one occasion and to that end I take exception to your potrayal of him

you ommitted faggot

cheers KW