Despatching Wounded Birds

George1990

I know its not exactly approved dispatching technique but its definitely humane and dead is dead. Pretty ludicrous way to use a shotgun though.

:sly:

Although there will be none of the bird left to eat, dead really is dead and I my self have walked 10 feet way to a bird that a bout to leg it and just given it the barrel....although capturing it on camera is not the best :good:

but dead is dead and it didnt suffer much after the trigger pull.

Steve

Edited by stevethevanman

I know its not exactly approved dispatching technique but its definitely humane and dead is dead. Pretty ludicrous way to use a shotgun though.

Why's he need to kick it then? :welcomeani:

You're entitled to your opinion but I don't agree with him doing that, if it needs shooting then shoot it.

Edited by JohnGalway

I have removed the video more so as the replies contained in the comments on youtube contravene the forum rules. However, the video wasn't sporting and as said, does not promote pigeon shooting in a positive way.

My personal opinion is that it demonstrated a complete lack of respect for both the bird and the gun.