WHERE TO GET THESE PIGEON DECOYS

X LeErOy X

They are the Chris Green ones but i have it on good authority (was talking to Paul Hart) that he has stopped making them and is concentrating on his Video's..

By the way they were £35 each i got some last year for Kdubya and myself and you can take it from me they work great.... :sly::good::oops:

Easy to make.

Flocked fullbody with foam wings a Y shaped cradle that clips into 2 holes below the wings on a bent spring steel arm inserted into an length of steel pole.

and yes they certainly do work and look more realistic than Hypaflaps,definately worth buying if you can't be ***** going down the DIY route.

Mike...

There are another type on a well known buying and selling site :rolleyes: called Air Pro and the wings spin around showing a white flash. There is a video link and they are clearly differnt to the type posted in this thread from you tube clip.

Does anyone know if these Air Pro are any good? Work out about £58 for a pair!!!!!!! I currently use Hyper flaps and they are good too.

Do a "Search" on here for Air Pro and you will get your answer.

Most people seem to think they are rubbish.