big freeze

bignoel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fencing out in the cold saturday and running power to my shed :lol: then a take-away with silver pigeon and friends then sunday might be the clays at mid wales. either tonight or sunday evening Me and "cleaner for hire" should be out for a walk around, last time produced a phezant a crow and a squizzer. :)

Making cups of tea for Salop Sniper and his Dad while they finish the fence and run power to the shed!...

Oh, trying to find some other stuff in Salop Sniper's other shed (the one where my heels went through the floor and I almost got stuck! :) )

Walking Bryn, then the afore-mentioned take away with friends.

Maybe shooting Mid Wales, but I don't think the weather will pertain to it, and also with Salop Sniper going shooting Sunday evening.........small reminder to him that we need to go shopping! :lol::lol:

:lol:

Martin - is that a fishing term?

:)

LS

Also referred to as :

"Spanking the Monkey"

"Banging the Bishop"

"Flogging the Log"

Among others.

Should keep you warm, Martin :lol::lol::lol::D

Hope you get some good Linfords :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::P

very good :lol:

Beating Beating and more Beating all day saturday. :lol:

Then Sunday Suzy,s getting her haircut.Cant make my mind up weather to go for the big chop.

Men have it so easliy :lol: Its either short back and sides or the bald look. :)

Then i shell most probs spend the rest of sunday crying over cut hair (yes i can be so shallow sometimes) :lol:

And tonight i shell be helping out that the local youth club. I allready got the headache to go with it. :lol:

xxxxsuzy

beating tomorrow, then head back to Wales. if its still light when i get there i'll have a mooch around the farm for a rabbit or 2 to try out my new gun. then sunday up on the top stubble fields before dawn incase the Canada's decide to stop by again. then some pigeon shooting. then off to the pub with my dad and brother.