Grumpy old man thread .

Harnser

Yes of course my Lord . But proper beer is taken for granted in norfolk .I know the brewry well and is only 6 miles from me and almost next door to a gun shop ,what more can a man ask . Harnser .

Have you tried Buffy's ale, Harnser - brewed in Tivetshall St Mary?

Edited by amateur

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things that really annoy me:

Unsolicited phone calls - "Did I ask you to phone me?", "No, Bye then"

Junk Mail - How many menus do Domino pizza think I need?

Excessive packaging on goods especially that really hard plastic stuff takes forever to get into.

Stupid TV ads - That bloke in the Parazone ads...(usually shown during The Bill) and that other ***, "I say You Buy one ,get one free, Safestyle windows. Both need a damn good slapping

Junk inside newspapers advertising leaflets etc - I used to empty all the **** out on the newsagents floor He He and just buy the bit I wanted.

Do as you likeys....****** - They breed and they thieve. No respect for anyone , not even thier own kind.

and most of all......The chavvy kids who live opposite who like to play football in the street, whacking me BMW with the ball, despite a playing field being at the end of the road. Once when I moaned at the kids Mum about it she replied "Well, they're only kids" I replied that would she like it if i went to her car and booted a football at it every now and again? She didnt fancy the idea that much.

Spose that makes me a grumpy old man....Im only 41