Grumpy old man thread .

Harnser

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with a majority of the posts, had a cat **** in our garden, never seen the ****** move so fast as it had my staff x right up his ****, people who drive audi's, little kids asking if you will go buy em fags or beer, i take there money now teaches em a good lesson wont be asking me again

What makes me want to go postal more than anyhting else is this;

you are in the queue at the supermarket, anyone it does not matter which, and the wait is going to be five minutes or more. this does not bother me as I will sometimes snaffle a snickers and eat it in the queue and put the wrapper back on the shelf. That will teach them to lead the fish into the path of temptation.

NO what bothers me is the shopper in front who has stood in front of me for the sasme length of time and wehn they have finally been "scanned" decide that then,and only then is it a good time to look for their payment card. They could have done it while i was shoplifting choccy bars, they could have done it when they where watching unfeasibly fat families walking past with shopping bags full of lard and sunny D.

But no, only when it will cause maximum stress to all other shoppers do they delve into their handbags " I know it is in here somewhere, I just used it in Mars and Sparks" they waffle as if this is some justification for robbing me of precious minutes of my life.

Useless inconsiderate spasms and it is these people who when travelling down an a road will stop to let someone turn left out of a junction even though the road is clear behind them barring me, and a cursory glance in their rear view mirror would attest to this.

Jim

P.S Merry Christmas

Got my vote Jim

Down here certain individuals take this one massive step further. They empty a trolley load of food and clothing onto the conveyor belt, wait until it's all been scanned and THEN start deciding what they're willing to pay for, what they want deducted from the bill and whether or not the clothes will fit, asking for another size to be brought over to double check. You'll know when you see 'em, they'll have a huge roll of notes and one long finger nail :sick:

Oh, and Markio ;)

You'll know when you see 'em, they'll have a huge roll of notes and one long finger nail :sick:

a bit off topic but what is it with the finger nail ? the guy at our local corner shop has an insane grin and one long finger nail.

---

I hate moaners, wingers, grizzlers, groaners and Katie Melua, apart from that peace and love, peace and love.

Bagsy ,

Dont knock markio ,he is the youngest grumpy old man on the forum and he is not scared of a visit from the ghost of christmas past . Harnser .

Ah, now wondering if he has a long fingernail :sick:

Edit - we'll find out now....he's back................

Edited by Bagsy

I have never understood the pimp nail thing. How much cack, snot and decomposing matter must be lurking under those claws?

I just hate ******, the selfish, the lazy, and beardy-weirdy, muesli-eating Guardian readers. The type of oxygen thieves that sit on planning committees, work for the RSPB and DEFRA and generally womble around the countryside making my life ******* difficult. They'd all be on the boat of justice. All pretty standards 'hates' for a rural inbred, really.

I have never understood the pimp nail thing. How much cack, snot and decomposing matter must be lurking under those claws?

I just hate ******, the selfish, the lazy, and beardy-weirdy, muesli-eating Guardian readers. The type of oxygen thieves that sit on planning committees, work for the RSPB and DEFRA and generally womble around the countryside making my life ******* difficult. They'd all be on the boat of justice. All pretty standards 'hates' for a rural inbred, really.

You seem a pretty normal sort of guy to me baldrick . Harnser .

......but what about Katie Melua ?

Everytime I hear that ******** song about bicycles or any of the rest of her drivel I shout "DIE MELUA, DIE MELUA, DIE MELUA" and I urge everyone else to do the same.

I have to agree that's a seriously bad song. I don't mind some of her more bluesy stuff, though I think she's trying (unsuccessfully) to copy Norah Jones :(

She's from Kazakhstan or somewhere, isn't she? :good:

chewing on gum at 60 beats a second with their mouths open. Grrrrrrrr :oops:

My personal hate is people that chew with their mouths open.

I dont want to see their mastication abilities, shut your lips when chewing.

My mum always told me to speak with an empty mouth and chew with your lips closed. BUT now she does it, I tell my two kids to do the same. I hope I dont go the same route as my mum. But I still loves her!!!

Kent