What Gigs

jonno 357

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

past going now but in the past.pink floyd 75 liverpool empire.genesis,same.yes ,same.thin lizzy liverpool stadium.supertramp 6 times.alex harvey band,lynard skynard .led zep.rainbow.motorhead,the late great rory gallagher.bb king,argent,foreiner,humble pie,curved air,hawkwind,robin trower,cockney rebel,emerson lake and palmer,steve miller band ,rush,etc etc etc :( :hmm:

good reputable gig list is that col.....till you mention rush...... :yes: truly overindulgent contirved fret board w@anking.... dreadful.

in an attempt to continue my "cool uncle" status, im taking my neices to see sombody called "N-Dubz" tonight. Should be a right laugh. :(

There is nothing cool about N-Dubz! :yes: My skin crawls everytime I see that talentless wigga prancing about on my TV screen. :hmm: :hmm: :yes:

Rant over. :hmm:

• 2 months later...
:oops: Bagsey ...fancy some THERAPY? We usually meet in Romford get suitably bladderred then jump on t he train, little jaunt to Islington, find a local pub, get more slaughtered, get there just as therapy are coming on stage and then fight my way to the front!!! Great night out :good:

in an attempt to continue my "cool uncle" status, im taking my neices to see sombody called "N-Dubz" tonight. Should be a right laugh. :good:

There is nothing cool about N-Dubz! :hmm: My skin crawls everytime I see that talentless wigga prancing about on my TV screen. :blink: :lol: :lol:

Rant over. :oops:

NA NA NIIIIIIIII

FM :lol:

Keeps them off the streets at least which is the only place the morons would be if they weren't trying to rap, the girl is pretty cute though.

Bring on the DC in June. June is turning out to be a pretty sweet month, week in cuba first week, back in work for 2 days off to Le Mans on a stag do for a long weekend and a long weekend camping, nice!

right here goes no laughing, 'pink'02 may 3rd or 4th can't remember, the missus roped me into it ( still it's better than what she roped me into last year 'george ******* michael', cost me £400 for 2 gold circle tickets) ok you can laugh at that one!

Right i am really going to show my age now .

But i really would like to go to one of those theme night gigs

They do one near me at Kentwell hall.

Were you can have a picnic in the grounds.

The 40s night really appeals to me as you can dress up(i love dressing up)

And dance.

Dont think it will be Sweepys cup of tea.

Nor will he be the best person to jitterbug with.

He might just drop me(accidentally of course) :good:

Still they are meant to be a really good night out .

xxxSuzy

Ps anyone fancy jiving with Miss Suzy :D

I'm well up for Therapy? EE!

It's my birthday that day too! Bring IT ON!

Cool, ill be going up with my brother, my mate snuzzer and jerico from here.last time we saw them the little **** ended up on the front of kerrang!!! :rolleyes:

if you want to meet somewhere in islington that will be cool, we'll be drinking from around 2pm!!!

Got any ****** metal?

• 1 month later...