How did we get on today? 2009 edition.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

consider yourself boll...ed chard. :lol:;)

95 is tops but no offence here, <_< but it must be easier than shooting skeet.

Not the hardest course I have shot that’s for sure, but my main problem over the last few months has been my lack of concentration in the stand & toys out of the pram when I miss. So it was good to take it seriously again, remain calm & plug through to a 95. :good:

Nicely shot Chard and Craig that 95 is awesome - you must have shot stands 8 and 9 incredibly well :blush:

Thank you & nicely done for getting through the next round. :good:

I was very happy with my shooting today, there were only 2 birds I felt were “silly” misses due to lack of concentration, stands 7 & 11.

Out of the rest 1 was on the ‘random thrown‘ stand 9 & it caught me out, 2 on my favourite stand 8, I hit all the low incomers I cannot shoot & missed 2 of the high ones I can. :good:

I am now kicking myself over those 2 silly misses though haha :good:

Good cartridges those, Nick, though I only got as far as the High Velocity 9's before the power went off on the skeet :good:

I'll sort the dosh out with you at the weekend. When you said you'd left me some cartridges to try, I thought you meant a handful or two, not six ******* boxes ;)<_<:blush::good:

You gotta shoot more than a handful or two to try them properly :good:

The Pro Comps and Super Comps should come in handy for the Clubman next Sunday :lol:

You gotta shoot more than a handful or two to try them properly ;)

The Pro Comps and Super Comps should come in handy for the Clubman next Sunday :good:

Do you know anybody round here that stocks them?

I believe we've got to shoot Lyalvale cartridges in this Clubman punch up :lol:

My own fault for putting in a 75 at worsley today. :blush:

Not putting in the concentration that is needed, the gun and cartridges are excellent so its the bonehead behind it all :good:

We had a round and a half of skeet that I made the effort to shoot with concentration, and did quite well I thought with half choke :good:

Quicker off the ball and more concentration. I say this every week :good:

Timps was on fire and deserved his 95 :good:

Chards trouble rattled me abit too ;) frigin machine *****. <_<

Well done Nicky t :lol: keep it up .

Do you know anybody round here that stocks them?

I believe we've got to shoot Lyalvale cartridges in this Clubman punch up :hmm:

Isn't it D & J's you have to use?

That is what you get for winning, which is no incentive :oops:

41/50 this morning on a really well set shoot, decent birds and no trick shooting needed. Some nice long range crossers which were satisfactorily broken using the new 1/2 choke configuration.

Is that the 1/2 choke configuration that you adopted after seeing how damned good us Northern boys shoot?

:rolleyes: :blink: :hmm::oops::rolleyes:

40x50 today at my second local hale bale. Wasn't a particular hard shoot with the exception of two stands they were quite close birds. Was 1st of 11 in our group (but there were at least three newbies in their too). Minor hangover didn't cause as much interference as i expected.

Had a nice couple of rounds today. Felt good, no hangover, sun shining, no queues and found I shot out of my skin.

79/84 in SBS class and another 79/84 with the OU. Won both classes and got a free round and 300 carts.

Dropped 3 on the last stand on the OU round - concentration failure - was too busy thinking about how great a 82/84 would be.

It's all in the head.

Broken Man, Elvis and Mrs Broken Man all in the carts with 2nds in A, B and ladies (respectively, for those of you who couldn't work it out).

Had a nice couple of rounds today. Felt good, no hangover, sun shining, no queues and found I shot out of my skin.

79/84 in SBS class and another 79/84 with the OU. Won both classes and got a free round and 300 carts.

Dropped 3 on the last stand on the OU round - concentration failure - was too busy thinking about how great a 82/84 would be.

It's all in the head.

Broken Man, Elvis and Mrs Broken Man all in the carts with 2nds in A, B and ladies (respectively, for those of you who couldn't work it out).

Stunning shooting from you Andy, and the rest of the rest mopping up the prizes as well. :oops::hmm: