BISLEY 2009

kip270

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

******. Mid-august is looking dodgy for me because of some sort of wedding I am supposed to be at. I think it's mine. I'll check with Mrs. Wookie though.

Either way, I think I'll be lucky to get there that close to event. Which is a ******.

I have a new rifle coming which seems just right for the Bisley benches because it's a breech loader :good:

This is not to say I have had a change of heart and decided to go modern, it's still a flintlock :yes:

Presume I am considered incompetant to shoot it at Bisley so this is probably pie in the sky. Doubt anyone would be able to sign me off for such a bizzarre thing :blink:

Snotty,

If you could book yourself into bisley the week after we have all had our meet, BBQ and actually had a shot on the 600yard range for a once, i for one would be extremley gratefull,

many thanks in advance.

Dougy

ps

may be you could take a video of yourself and friend on the range using whatever type of fire arms you choose to take, and post it on PW so we could see quite safely from our homes what you get up to....

******. Mid-august is looking dodgy for me because of some sort of wedding I am supposed to be at. I think it's mine. I'll check with Mrs. Wookie though.

Either way, I think I'll be lucky to get there that close to event. Which is a ******.

It's early'ish August not mid August.

You may well hold the outright PW record for "Oh yes I am up for this" "oh no I can't make it" :blink:

But getting married is reasonably valid excuse, it could become one of your stag do's though :yes:

I take it Elvis will be attending, but this time with some ferrapy ****, for andy's stereo?

IF I am still in the Uk, I WILL be coming!!! So will Some Therapy?

There is a good chance I will still be here, my mum is dying and Im not leaving the Uk just yet................ :yes:

I will make this clear now...

The organisation work I am trying to do is through the BASC for the short siberia. At the moment I am unsure about other ranges as it would be a 'BASC Rifle Club' event. Whether or not we could look into booking other ranges for Sunday/later in the day on Saturday once we (hopefully) have our range certificates is a different matter.

Sorry I can't be more helpful at the moment but I am still waiting to hear back from the BASC.

FM :sick:

What does it say on the card?

FM

Shooter certification card, its got my name, club and club number on one side. On the other its got a list of firearms and a note saying I certify that the shooter named on this certificate is safe and competent to use the firearms initialled above. Its signed by club member.