What else do you do in your spare time?

955i

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iv got a blade at the moment.. need to start thinking about getting it ready for this summer. (if the weathers going to be better his year)

Wouldn't count on it. Think we just have to get used to making sure we are waterproof and have decent tyres for the wet :welcomeani:

I work out at the gym, read, I am quite an active guy at least when it goes to going to the gym. I always tell new staff there: Hi My name is ***** I will be seeing a lot of you since I will probably come here more often than you coming to work. :welcomeani:

yeah dunlop 364's Shhh!!!!!!! (race wets) :welcomeani:

I'm running Metzeler Racetechs on the Triumph at the moment, but must admit I've never found anything that feels as nice as Bridgestone BT 020's

I keep Tarantulas-3 girls and they are gorgeous!Im also involved in my local Rugby Team and am a member of my local church. :good:

Well, looks like there are plenty of exotic animal keepers on here!!

I'm running Metzeler Racetechs on the Triumph at the moment, but must admit I've never found anything that feels as nice as Bridgestone BT 020's

Bloody ek!!! their a hard tyre! If i used them i would be in the first ditch i came too..My mate put 020's on the busa as they dont rip up as much due to the hashish compound, If you find them confidence inspiring try the 010 next as their a little stickyer

Edited by richie76

When I get the opportunity:

Fly fishing (as well as trout, also Carp and Pike)

Lure fishing

new found hobby (last two years) - growing my own Veg

and some of you may find this strange, but......cross country mountain biking, though I get less and less time for this nowadays....

I love fly fishing especially for sea trout, and have nearly finished filling up my fly box for the forthcoming season, roll on April the first. Reading, always got a novel on the go. Phil Rickman at the moment. I retired from playing rugby last year, (which why i can shoot a little bit more often) but am still a fan and help out a bit with the first aid with 2nd xv during the season.

However before marriage and parenthood i seemed to have far more time, and i also enjoyed mountain biking as well. I've got one of those baby seats now so when days get longer plan to take son out with me.

Tight Lines

Aled

What spare time?

For pleasure I am sorting out my Rickman Weslake.

Mainly, however, I'm building my other business - so if you've got 10 - 15 hours spare a week and want to earn some cash anywhere in the UK, Ireland, Holland or Germany, pm me and I'll tell you how

Ian