BARNADOS ‘HUNTING’ FILM - the next step

David BASC

BARNADOS ‘HUNTING’ FILM

BASC needs your help to further boost our complaint against Barnardos over its campaign film, which portrayed members of the sporting shooting community attempting to kill problem children because they saw them as vermin.

We’d like to hear from anyone (you don’t have to be a BASC member) who found the film offensive, and has stopped giving money to the charity because of it.

Please email us at david.ilsley@basc.org.uk

We need your name, a BASC membership number if applicable, and a few words saying what youb thought of the film and that it has led you to stop donating to Barnardos. If you give on a regular basis, perhaps via standing order could you also mention this.

The ‘Hunting’ film produced by Barnardos can still be found on their website. BASC continues to ask for this offensive film to be withdrawn, and for an apology to be placed on the Barnardos web site.

David

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the film had been made with a man with a turban or another supposed minority group there would have been riots on (maybe litteraly)but because its targeted at percieved "toffs" they think thats ok,just like the hunting ban.They got away with that one because some people put their heads in the sand.

I think this is good david and i would like to see more of it from basc.I have thought for a while that an organised mass response should be made to such things as and when they crop up.

I didnt give to barnados and certainly wouldnt now but i can send an e-mail saying that if you want.