sheffield

skid512

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know anything about this club?

Any feedback good or bad?

They are about as local as you can get, but the website doesn't seem to have been updated much.

Amber valley shooting club

HW682

(ps sorry if hijacking the thread, but I thought it might be of interest to everybody in the area.)

Yes I am from Chesterfield as well and in the club and the website is being updated this week if my mate pulls his finger out. He is a good lad really and I only asked him last week.

Ask away

Edited by harrycatcat1

If I shut my eyes while driving to work I don't have to look at the big blue rusty shed near the park in S6.

After a break from shooting I bought an S410c last autumn. Been looking around for a club/range within easy distance. I am on the waiting list for Ecclesfield but most interesting things I find are full. Is there anything suitable for air rifles around here? Short of getting a vermin shoot which I am after also.

stannington was my stomping ground for the first20yrs of my lifemoved down south now though still get back from time to time

nick

Hi Nick,

Just looked at you profile and our paths must have crossed at some point as I am only 2 years older than you and I lived in Stannington untill I was 15 then moved back up there aged 22.

I went to Roscoe Bank then Myers Grove.

Happy hunting,

Jase. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...