Pumpathon

MC

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, not that fussed about Braintree but on the other hand it is just a bit of fun with the pumps so i'm not that sure about doing a 100+ bird day either.

No way, it is the pumpathon challenge.

My dirty old Mossberg is going to get a pimping in anticipation - well when I say pimping, I have just spent the last 30 mins with a wire wool drill attachment going over the barrel to get the rust off of the outside and to make a reasoned guess at whether or not it's still in proof.

I need to chop 3/4" off the butt and was just wondering chop saw or hacksaw.

No way, it is the pumpathon challenge.

My dirty old Mossberg is going to get a pimping in anticipation - well when I say pimping, I have just spent the last 30 mins with a wire wool drill attachment going over the barrel to get the rust off of the outside and to make a reasoned guess at whether or not it's still in proof.

I need to chop 3/4" off the butt and was just wondering chop saw or hacksaw.

Don't forget to give it a nice new lick of black paint! LOL

Don't forget to give it a nice new lick of black paint! LOL

no just get some green enamel and paint tiger stripes all over it :D

wish i was closer, my mossbergs in great nick at the mo - two big blobs of welding holding the top rib on and several layers of insulating tape holding a rubber stock heightener on the butt :good:

I doubt a load of Essex folk descending on JJs with pumps will go down too well - never has a man detested pumps as much as John, who doesn't allow their use on his ground :good:

Could be good for a laugh though........... :D

Hey Bagsy.... 3 Amp was a dab hand with his Russian pump...

Finished second rinse over with the wire brush attachment.

Barrel is well pitted on the outside - extra heavy undercoat filler required :good:

MC, you got a chop saw at work that can shave 3/4" off the end of the butt (it's only some sorts of hardened plastic) - if so, I think we are up your neck of the woods next week : Brian is sorting Matt with a clutch and I will be dropping a Brattonsound cabinet for Brian.